Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Would a back install of invisible shield fit with the griffin elan form?

Plastikfear

Bronze
Jan 15, 2009
Somewhere over the rainbow
I just got this new case today, it was only $15 (including shipping) so its probably not top-of-the-line but I wanted a change and it looked pretty nice. Its pretty rad so far...

I think they were advertised on Facebook and that's where I followed the link from. :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
thats not a case... its just a clip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
It doesn't seem to the give the phone much protection is all im saying. The bezel and front border are completely unprotected. If the phone falls face down it will crack unlike most cases which keep the screen off the ground on a fall.

sorry if i came across rude. I know you have know where to post it but i thought a case has to enclose the iPhone not just snap on to the back. And its supposed to offer some degree of protection.

You can buy 20 dollar griffin iclarify cases which look nice and have a macro lens. Or you could get the incase slider case that everyone rages about for the same amount.

Or you could buy a rebel.

Just wondering why you would buy this case for 15 dollars.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Does the Rebel Serpent fit with the InvisibleSHIELD back only and their screenshield?

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
It doesn't seem to the give the phone much protection is all im saying. The bezel and front border are completely unprotected. If the phone falls face down it will crack unlike most cases which keep the screen off the ground on a fall.

sorry if i came across rude. I know you have know where to post it but i thought a case has to enclose the iPhone not just snap on to the back. And its supposed to offer some degree of protection.

You can buy 20 dollar griffin iclarify cases which look nice and have a macro lens. Or you could get the incase slider case that everyone rages about for the same amount.

Or you could buy a rebel.

Just wondering why you would buy this case for 15 dollars.
Wrong, incase sliders go for like $35 bucks at Apple.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
here is my new case

what do you guys think?

Hey! That is soo nice! I love it! It looks awesome in the black! Congrats! I hope you like this case. I ordered two of cases. Custom jobs. In fact, the flip case pattern that I designed, Jeff liked it so much he said he is going to put it up on the web site so other people can order it. WOW! I am so honored!:) LOL! When I get mine I will put pictures up! I shoud receive them next week. :laugh2:

Jeff told me today they have some new stuff that has come in. I think, as I am a iPhone3G case whore;), I will be getting a lot of stuff from them. All I had to do was find the right case and bam! I'm shopping!:cool:

Anyway, Congrats Jeff! Great looking case! :p

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC
^ thanks, yeah i love it so far. everything that they said was true. im excited to see whats new on their site!