Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
At the minute I am using the Speck See through V2 Clear with a Lockerz skin on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Picked up a brand new iSkin Solo FX red case today.
Let me just say that if you've never used a mirror screen protector before, you should try one out. Not only does the screen look and feel great, but it just has a certain element you have to really see to understand.
Looks great, evo! I ordered the blue iSkin Solo after seeing yours.

Mar 2, 2009
California
Looks great, evo! I ordered the blue iSkin Solo after seeing yours.
Thanks! The case is nice, but I noticed the case seems to attract fingerprints on the back and I often have to clean it. That's about my only issue with the case.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Does anyone have pictures of the Agent 18 Eco Shield? I just purchased today from Amazon.com and found a really good price on it. Can someone please post pictures of it if they have it on there phone or can find pictures with someone of it on there phone?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just went to Google Images and found tons of pics.

TBL

Bronze
Dec 8, 2009
Tampa, FL
Pretty much a waste of space since I pretty much only use the Case-Mate Smooth:

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
It is in there just saw it and ordered one. i think it was in silicone cases.. on the second page

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Im using the Speck See through V2 at the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sze

May 22, 2010
Hong Kong
I used to think it needed to be protected also until I finally decided to go naked back in July. Honestly, it's in better shape than any of my previous iPhones simply because I'm more cautious with it now than I was when I used cases. Sure, it's hit the floor a couple times where I thought it would need ICU but, much to my surprise, it holds up to those falls a lot better than you'd imagine.
Where can I buy those invisible shield front n rear? Are they expensive? I m quite fed up with cases. I m using the 4th since last oct. They just crack