Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I cut the volume rocker cover out of mine and it seemed to make the case fit better all around.
Yeah, it's weird, because I ordered a white, arctic and black. The black one is the only one of the three that fits like this. The other two fit perfectly. Actually, the other 2 can actually be used without the skeleton, because the rubber part fits so well.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
My Vaja iVolution Top SP case just came in today. I had it done in black with an orange stripe to go with my bike:

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
My Vaja iVolution Top SP case just came in today. I had it done in black with an orange stripe to go with my bike:
Nice! I know they say it takes 30days to make it but how long was the actual time from order --> received.

I really want to get one (black and orange stripe is my first choice too lol) but I just can't get over how the flap would be in the way everytime you'd want to use it.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Nice! I know they say it takes 30days to make it but how long was the actual time from order --> received.

I really want to get one (black and orange stripe is my first choice too lol) but I just can't get over how the flap would be in the way everytime you'd want to use it.
I ordered it on 7/24, got the notice that they received the order and were processing on 7/25 and as promised, it was shipped 45 days later (9/8), arriving here today.

I've had Vaja cases on all my high end gadgets and love them. I had one on the V1 iPhone and actually liked having a cover over the screen because I didn't worry about something like keys or coins in my pocket scratching it. The cover is easy to flip off using your thumb or finger, depending on what hand you hold it in. The only drawback was that I couldn't dock it without removing it from the case but since the 3G has no dock, that won't be an issue. The cover also helps direct your voice to the mic in areas that have higher background noise. Mine has no belt clip, those just get in the way and it's easy to just slide it in your picket. If you can justify the higher cost, I highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed.

claygreenberg

Bronze
Oct 3, 2008
I went through a few cases before finding one that I really love: the white Incase slider case. It's beautiful and seems very protective.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Just received my magenta incase slider case. It's beautiful!

Thanks for taking those pictures. I was thinking about getting this case, but i didn't want a Pepto pink color. I wanted it to be a nice vibrant Pink. Your pictures give me a more true idea of what this color looks like. Thanks again!

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Thanks

I don't know what specific holster you're asking about I suspect it's similar to the case I have used for my Treo 650, ATT Tilt and now my iPhone 3g which is housed in the Griffin Elan hard case. It's a perfect fit, if you put it in the case screen facing away from you the headphone jack is in the perfect spot to plug in your favorite buds or headphones. :cool:

I just got my 1st iPhone 3g and am jazed. I picked up a case mate slider type case until I could find something I really liked. I just moved over from a Treo 650 and had this very case you have shown. My iPhone fits perfectly in the old Palm case. So now it's even more challening to find the "perfect" case especially since I can carry a credit card, other id and a businesss card in the interior card space in this Palm case. I really appreciate all the input you can get from the forum.

Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:

kit005

Jun 6, 2008
Thanks for taking those pictures. I was thinking about getting this case, but i didn't want a Pepto pink color. I wanted it to be a nice vibrant Pink. Your pictures give me a more true idea of what this color looks like. Thanks again!
No problem! I'm looking forward to more colors coming out. :laugh2:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Okay. I just received an awesome color Slider Case. I don't have a picture of it, but when i take one and figure out how to get it on this site, i will post it. The color is Metalic Red and it is beyond awesome! I absolutely adore this color. I have a good collection of color so far for the Slider case, but this is easily my favorite. I have to add White, Magenta, Gold and Silver and my collection will be complete, but this Metallic Red case is Amazing!

Sorry I don't have a pic right now, but i will post one as soon a i take one.

Look out for the Metallic Red though. AWESOME COLOR!

LarryInAz

May 9, 2007
I just got my 1st iPhone 3g and am jazed. I picked up a case mate slider type case until I could find something I really liked. I just moved over from a Treo 650 and had this very case you have shown. My iPhone fits perfectly in the old Palm case. So now it's even more challening to find the "perfect" case especially since I can carry a credit card, other id and a businesss card in the interior card space in this Palm case. I really appreciate all the input you can get from the forum.

Jerry
FWIW I stopped using the Palm case after I read in several forums that the magnet in a carrying case could effect the cell signal strength. Also I would not recommend carrying a credit card in any case with a magnet either. It could erase or affect the strip on your card. :oops:

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Thanks for the update

FWIW I stopped using the Palm case after I read in several forums that the magnet in a carrying case could effect the cell signal strength. Also I would not recommend carrying a credit card in any case with a magnet either. It could erase or affect the strip on your card. :oops:
I have carried a credit card for some time and have had no problems. It has been shielded from the magnet by the phone. Using the Palm case is just temporary until I find the "perfect" case.

Jerry

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
In case anyone is interested, the Metallic Red case is on the Incase web site with the Metallic cases. I've used it for two days now and I love it. If you like red colors, the color is amazing.