Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
beautiful piece of technology vs businesss tool

dragonmxle thanks for the pics. I ordered the same case last week and expect it to do the job, protect a piece of technology used as a revenue generating source. The need for others to see it does not exist.

J

Oct 13, 2008
dragonmxle thanks for the pics. I ordered the same case last week and expect it to do the job, protect a piece of technology used as a revenue generating source. The need for others to see it does not exist.

J
glsda, you are welcome. The case will do the job to protect your iPhone and more, it is also a "fashion statement". All my friends and some strangers have asked me where did I bought the case. ( I don't even carry it on my belt)

You will not regret about your investment.

Jan 26, 2008
Saranwrap - LOL Priceless!

I'm still using my iSkin Revo case from my first gen iPhone. Of course, the Apple associate advised me it wouldn't fit but it does and perfectly too. I'll continue to use it until I find something I like more.
Same here.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Nice pics.

I'm thinking about getting this one:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...ssories/cases&mco=MTMwMDU4Mw&p=1&s=topSellers

If anybody has this can they post some pics please?

BTW, anybody know if any Apple/AT&T stores carry them so I won't have to wait for it to ship? Not that shipping is too important since I have a feeling I'll still get the case before I even get my iPhone..

I suggest not to buy that case, apparently it stretches out too much after a while and the bottom where the dock connector is is vulnerable to breaking, same with the headphone jack. One of my friends had it and he said it only lasted for a month. It comes with a screen protector but it's only for the "screen" and doesn't protect anything else on the face of the iPhone. Good luck.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Went to a club for a going-away party and the case was definitely a head-turner! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Plastikfear

Bronze
Jan 15, 2009
Somewhere over the rainbow
My case appears to be nothing special at all, but I've actually purchased about 3 cases so far in total and found this one to be surprisingly durable and non-intrusive. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator: