Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
Which color face plate is that from their site? I want to get a black one but the closest one I see on their website is the "Orion Grey" (the one in your pic looks black to me).

I've been trying to justify buying an element case for a while now (I'll get there ;)).

Last edited by a moderator:

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC

I just received this case (Yellow/Black version) and it has replaced my ifrogz Lux as my favorite. This case rocks and it comes with a bunch of accessories (Universal dock adapter, video stand screen protectors)....I very much recommend this case.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just received this case (Yellow/Black version) and it has replaced my ifrogz Lux as my favorite. This case rocks and it comes with a bunch of accessories (Universal dock adapter, video stand screen protectors)....I very much recommend this case.
That is pretty sweet. I have the Neo version.

nikkorman

Jan 21, 2009
Krusell Orbit Red and Black. Too lazy to pull the camera so here are some stock pix of my case. Looks the same. Love the case...smell of leather is awesome.

kr753262aub2.jpg
kr753262awi6.jpg

Hopefully you can see the images.

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC

i had that one for a while. after about a month, both the top(around the headphone jack, and the bottom(right above the charging port) broke on the case. it was a good case, but not very durable at all. i have heard this about those harder incase cases a few times

acecchetto

Dec 16, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I like to switch between my Capsule Rebel and the ifrogz Lux, like them both, but favor the Rebel.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Got the Seidio Innocase II last week. Love the texture of the case and I got it paired with a PS anti-glare...awesome. I cut out a little square of screen protector to slap on the back of the phone first, then slid the case in. Nice, now no worries of scratches....check it out

that little bubble on the top left isn't there anymore. it was freshly put on, thats why.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Got the Seidio Innocase II last week. Love the texture of the case and I got it paired with a PS anti-glare...awesome.
That looks like the coolest hard case I've seen so far, I went to the website and saw that it's felt inside, that's cool. I like how slim it is compared to other hard cases. Is there anything that you don't like about it?

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
That looks like the coolest hard case I've seen so far, I went to the website and saw that it's felt inside, that's cool. I like how slim it is compared to other hard cases. Is there anything that you don't like about it?
Honestly I haven't found one bad thing about it. It feels great in the hand and it slimmer than the incase slider, which I like as well. The felt idea actually made my decision that much easier. Loved that idea, and when I got it, I was super impressed. My phone is always in my pocket and today (one week later) I decided to take it off and clean the device. I was shocked to see there was NO dust build up. No scratches anywhere.

Get one, you won't regret it. It is bad@ss

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
I just ordered a black one. I have a silicone case now that basically looks just like the one you have but obviously not as sturdy and it slips off the phone going in and out of the pocket. I liked the feel of it, which by the looks of it, is the same as yours. The felt thing also made it an easier buy for me because I keep reading about other hard cases scratching the phone. I got expedited shipping because I can't wait. Thanks for posting that man!

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
I just ordered a black one. I have a silicone case now that basically looks just like the one you have but obviously not as sturdy and it slips off the phone going in and out of the pocket. I liked the feel of it, which by the looks of it, is the same as yours. The felt thing also made it an easier buy for me because I keep reading about other hard cases scratching the phone. I got expedited shipping because I can't wait. Thanks for posting that man!
Not a problem. Your totally gonna love it. Slips in and out of my pockets without any problems and no lint/dust buildup. If you have an extra screen protector laying around, cut out a square and slap it on the back of the phone. It will prevent damage where the cut out is. But honestly, I haven't had any problems with that area.

Let us know your thoughts when you get it.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Awesome, thanks again! I'm down to my last screen protector, I should probably buy another pack anyways. I'll let you guys know how I like it, hopefully it'll be here early next week..

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
that's freakin genius! i'm tempted to just buy one right now. have any close up comparison photos you can post?
The magnifying cover for the camera works very well. It really helps when uploading photos to Evernote. It allows Evernote to accurately OCR the text. However, I stopped using the case for two reasons. The one is what everyone complains about, the plastic part of the back scratches VERY easily. The second is the magnifying screen is too loose. It moves over halfway all of the time. It should be stiffer. I'm back to my Incase Slider right now. I do miss the ease of removing the dock section of the Clarifi though, it was nice.

Joe

Before:

After:

ich0pz

Bronze
Nov 22, 2007
just ordered a incase slider bronze :) can't wait