Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Not a problem. Your totally gonna love it. Slips in and out of my pockets without any problems and no lint/dust buildup. If you have an extra screen protector laying around, cut out a square and slap it on the back of the phone. It will prevent damage where the cut out is. But honestly, I haven't had any problems with that area.

Let us know your thoughts when you get it.
So I just got my Seidio Innocase 2 in the mail yesterday and I love it except that it creates bubbles in the screen protector that I cannot get rid of. I'm gonna buy some new ones and hopefully the new one will fix the problem. I saw that yours has no bubbles so I'm thinking the placement of mine is the problem. Other than that, I love it.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
So I just got my Seidio Innocase 2 in the mail yesterday and I love it except that it creates bubbles in the screen protector that I cannot get rid of. I'm gonna buy some new ones and hopefully the new one will fix the problem. I saw that yours has no bubbles so I'm thinking the placement of mine is the problem. Other than that, I love it.
Search the forums for combos that work with the seidio innocase. I had a cheap screen protector that bubbled, no problems with the invisible shield w/bubbling. Just look for combos that work for people with the case, then choose one of those.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Search the forums for combos that work with the seidio innocase. I had a cheap screen protector that bubbled, no problems with the invisible shield w/bubbling. Just look for combos that work for people with the case, then choose one of those.
Cool, thanks.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
glad you like the case. I am using the PS anti-glare and no bubbles. I have taken the case off like 5 times and no bubbles after putting back on and no scratches anywhere. I am amazed how everytime I take it off, there is no dust anywhere. Crazy. Yeah man, you gotta make sure it is lined up really good. Start from the top and work your way down to the home button.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
glad you like the case. I am using the PS anti-glare and no bubbles. I have taken the case off like 5 times and no bubbles after putting back on and no scratches anywhere. I am amazed how everytime I take it off, there is no dust anywhere. Crazy. Yeah man, you gotta make sure it is lined up really good. Start from the top and work your way down to the home button.
So I got a new pack of Case-Mate screen protectors and I carefuly put a new one on and it still had bubbles. So I already wasted one. :mad: It's really pissing me off, I don't wanna go through the whole pack trying to get it right. I don't understand how the brand can make a difference as long as it's lined up right.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
So I got a new pack of Case-Mate screen protectors and I carefuly put a new one on and it still had bubbles. So I already wasted one. :mad: It's really pissing me off, I don't wanna go through the whole pack trying to get it right. I don't understand how the brand can make a difference as long as it's lined up right.
I could never get the casemates to work with the innocase II. That was the "cheap" screen protectors I was talking about.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
I could never get the casemates to work with the innocase II. That was the "cheap" screen protectors I was talking about.
Ahh, I see. I guess I'll order the invisible shield. The only problem is that I moving next week so now I can't order it until I move.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
some have said that if you put the case on then line up the screen protector inside the edges of the case, it should work well without bubbles.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Thanks, I didn't even think of that.. I'm gonna try it right now.
Let me know if it works! i have never tried it, but if it works, i will definitely try it when i replace my anti-glare in the future.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Let me know if it works! i have never tried it, but if it works, i will definitely try it when i replace my anti-glare in the future.
No, it didn't work. One edge of the screen protector lays on the edge of the case. I cut it to fit and it works a little better but it's still a little messed up on the side. I'm just gonna order the invisible shield.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
No, it didn't work. One edge of the screen protector lays on the edge of the case. I cut it to fit and it works a little better but it's still a little messed up on the side. I'm just gonna order the invisible shield.
Dude go to Apple (if its close) and get the PS crystal or anti-glare protectors. You get 2 for $15 and they rock. I'm using the anti-glare but thinking of switching to the crystal.

The distortion with the anti-glare is starting to bother me. They seemed much better with the 1st gen version. That sucks.

I've also heard good things about SGP Steinheil Protectors. Google that if you don't have a store near by.

I have the luxury of having 5 Apple stores in a 10 mile radius.

Dec 27, 2008
Oahu
Dude go to Apple (if its close) and get the PS crystal or anti-glare protectors. You get 2 for $15 and they rock. I'm using the anti-glare but thinking of switching to the crystal.

The distortion with the anti-glare is starting to bother me. They seemed much better with the 1st gen version. That sucks.

I've also heard good things about SGP Steinheil Protectors. Google that if you don't have a store near by.

Alright, I'll check it out.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007

If you like the anti-glare at all, I say stay with that. The crystal-ness of the crystal shield is excellent, but for me I like the non-fingerprint issue with the anti-glare. Also, the steinheil are excellent protectors, but they are more difficult to install than the Power Support ones. I am back to the anti-glare from a stint with the crystal and couldn't be happier.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Alright so my love for the seidio innocase II started to fade away. Don't get me wrong, it is probably one of the best cases I've used for my personal taste. I have the black and it just got boring to look at. Well I was at one of my local Apple stores and just had to buy the metallic red incase slider. I wanted something that was a little flashy but not so crazy. This case is awesome. It fits perfectly with my PS Anti-Glare screen protector as well. My alignment has to be perfect because no case has given me problems with pulling up. The metallic red looks sweet against the black iPhone.

Here are some pics (quality is so-so since I was in a rush and my indoor photography is horrific..I need some low-light tips lol)

I had to take down the other shots, they were pathetic looking. This is the best I can do. Picture the same color as the curve 8310. Its bad@ss in person.

Last edited by a moderator:

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
Here are some pics (quality is so-so since I was in a rush and my indoor photography is horrific..I need some low-light tips lol)
LL Tips;
*Focus!
*Wide Open Aperture (1.2($$$$), 1.4($$$), 2.0 is cool)
*Longer Exposure
*You have to meter correctly to decide which to use, aperture or shutter, stopping down the lens usually yields sharper images although very nice glass will still be sharp wide open

ich0pz

Bronze
Nov 22, 2007
Map1978, i just got that same case two days ago. I'm loving it. :cool: