Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

kenintmkt

Feb 26, 2009
Just to share. I just purchased a case from an Asian seller called dealsniper, they are selling lots of unique cases, like this one! I love it so much! :p

I also buy one for my gf~^^"

BogeyPro

Oct 24, 2008
Just to share. I just purchased a case from an Asian seller called dealsniper, they are selling lots of unique cases, like this one! I love it so much! :p

I also buy one for my gf~^^"

these have to be the most fugly cases I have ever seen- R U serious? Why would u put something as sleek as the iPhone in one of those? I don't get it

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
these have to be the most fugly cases I have ever seen- R U serious? Why would u put something as sleek as the iPhone in one of those? I don't get it
I'ma have to agree with you on that one! Looks like something a child would use with a fake cell phone! :p

kenintmkt

Feb 26, 2009
I'ma have to agree with you on that one! Looks like something a child would use with a fake cell phone! :p
yes, you got that right, the one on my desktop is a fake one.

my job is a photographer who usually take pics on products, recently i'm using a fake iPhone to demonstrate some layout for a company selling electronic goods, iPhone is one of their product but unfortunately they are not willing to provide me a real iPhone thus i've no choice but i can hardly buy a dummy only~:(

kenintmkt

Feb 26, 2009
well..perhaps there is some problem in the photos leading to your bad feeling, but the cases in fact do shine a lot when you put it on hand, and the quality is quite good..at least, the case is quite cheap and tough enough to resist bending or damaged..

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
how does the screen protector fit with this case?
Im not a fan of using screen protectors so i don't really use it. But when i first got the case i tried the screen protector and after fitting it almost perfectly the iPhone did slide in fine.

But i love the feel of the bare glass screen so i took it off.

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Very nice case. The best I've seen

By the way, I see you're from Upper Marlboro...Do you smoke cigarettes?
Lol. I really laughed when i read that.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

TJL7386

Bronze
Nov 14, 2008
Michigan
For those of you who have used the Griffin case, how does it do for protecting it against scratches and what not? Just looking for a case to protect against the un avoidable oops drop and scratches. Also is there a noticeable difference in camera pictures?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i just got the switcheasy rebel in 2 colors, ill post pics later

best case that I have had so far...

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
i just got the switcheasy rebel in 2 colors, ill post pics later

best case that I have had so far...
I also have the Rebel Capsule and agree its a great case and with the ability to change the rigid spine pieces, you can change the look easily.

However, I am currently using a Liquid case by Element Cases and I must say its also a great case and offers unparalleled protection. It is a bit bulky but I really like the removable flip lid, so now I never worry about my phone in my jacket pocket or bag anymore.

The guys over at Element are great to deal with and I worked with them to put a custom graphic on my flip lid. I picked up one of their "Blemish" cases which they offer at a discount, but as of yet I can not find the Blemish.

Check the pictures (note: standard graphic flip lid on case as I had not received the custom lids when I took the pic)

~S

Attachments