Post your breakfast, lunch or dinner

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I Rarely cook but I always eat, I never know where to post the damn thing.

Tonight was my nephew's 20th birthday so my sister made some "rosticceria"

So This was my dinner. Calzoni, ravazzate, rice balls, sfincioni, e pizzette. She can cook anything.

Attachments

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Breakfast: 1 egg with 1 slice of American cheese in a wheat flatbread with loads of tobacco sauce and coffee of course.
Lunch: wheat flat bread with 2 pieces of prosciutto, 1 slice of salami and 1 slice of provolone/mozzarella cheese and a small Apple.
Dinner: Asian inspired beef teriyaki (healthy choice) meal.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Can I rename this thread, 'Instagram Pictures' or something similar - As 99.9% of Instagram users post pics of their meals? :p

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
I think you should rename it "Instagram Mealtimes". John.

Anyway didn't have time to take a photo of my breakfast this morning, not really a breakfast person but they say it's the most important meal of the day. I had a bowl of Weetabix Mini's with nuts and caramel.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Can I rename this thread, 'Instagram Pictures' or something similar - As 99.9% of Instagram users post pics of their meals? :p
Depends on who you follow. I'd say at least 75% of the pictures in my Instagram feed are cityscapes, landscapes, lakes, oceans, clouds and sunsets, some of which are breathtakingly beautiful (like Benny's). I think I've only seen one or two food pictures on Instagram. I'd probably stop following people who just post food - that is unless their quality and presentation was as good as Dave's. (y)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Depends on who you follow. I'd say at least 75% of the pictures in my Instagram feed are cityscapes, landscapes, lakes, oceans, clouds and sunsets, some of which are breathtakingly beautiful (like Benny's). I think I've only seen one or two food pictures on Instagram. I'd probably stop following people who just post food - that is unless their quality and presentation was as good as Dave's. (y)
Thanks mindi, that's very nice of you to say. Speaking of landscapes, your last one was amazing, did you use your phone for that one?

And I agree with your comment there about people that post pictures of meals all the time.

Instagram might be a little cheesy for some but if you know where to look there's some amazing work out there, and considering its all done with just a phone it's even more amazing.

I just want a thread to post my taco bell if I want to, I hope it's ok since we have the what you cook today thread.

Edit: look how neat and well organized this post came out, Kev, it's almost readable :D

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks mindi, that's very nice of you to say. Speaking of landscapes, your last one was amazing, did you use your phone for that one?

And I agree with your comment there about people that post pictures of meals all the time.

Instagram might be a little cheesy for some but if you know where to look there's some amazing work out there, and considering its all done with just a phone it's even more amazing.

I just want a thread to post my taco bell if I want to, I hope it's ok since we have the what you cook today thread.

Edit: look how neat and well organized this post came out, Kev, it's almost readable :D
Benni, you can post what you like. As long as it's per forum policy or Chris will get his Ban Hammer out! :D

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Benni, you can post what you like. As long as it's per forum policy or Chris will get his Ban Hammer out! :D
I'm not cool enough to get banned, I yell and 2 seconds later I apologize.

My god, I've been up since 6:30, I ate so much of that food that I was burping fire O_o

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Depends on who you follow. I'd say at least 75% of the pictures in my Instagram feed are cityscapes, landscapes, lakes, oceans, clouds and sunsets. I think I've only seen one or two food pictures on Instagram. I'd probably stop following people who just post food - that is unless their quality and presentation was as good as Dave's. (y)
I'm not enamored with Instagram. To paraphrase someone else, I'm glad technology has progressed to the point where we can take pictures that look like ones taken when technology was crappy.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Depends on who you follow. I'd say at least 75% of the pictures in my Instagram feed are cityscapes, landscapes, lakes, oceans, clouds and sunsets. I think I've only seen one or two food pictures on Instagram. I'd probably stop following people who just post food - that is unless their quality and presentation was as good as Dave's. (y)
Dave's food photos are spectacular. Even when he shows a meal full of things I don't like at all they look way beyond enticing. I think he could easily make a living doing that. Meaning he is apparently talented enough in two fields to excel and make a living, i.e. we should all hate him a little bit.