Post your breakfast, lunch or dinner

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm not enamored with Instagram. To paraphrase someone else, I'm glad technology has progressed to the point where we can take pictures that look like ones taken when technology was crappy.
I don't know when that quote was made, and I agree with it to a certain extant. Mobile photography as come a long way, I know a few people like dastin777, nois7, cloud_dreamer, christianJsweet and _malcome to name a few that turn photography into art and have their work in gallery across America and phoneography is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but you need to look at it that it's all made from a phone and needs to be judged as such.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm not enamored with Instagram. To paraphrase someone else, I'm glad technology has progressed to the point where we can take pictures that look like ones taken when technology was crappy.
I agree with you regarding the photos with quick Instagram filters that people put on facebook, but that's not what I'm referring to. I talking about the people who put a lot of time into editing their pictures with various photo-editing apps and then post them on Instagram. I think you'd be surprised by the quality of some of them.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thanks mindi, that's very nice of you to say. Speaking of landscapes, your last one was amazing, did you use your phone for that one?

And I agree with your comment there about people that post pictures of meals all the time.

Instagram might be a little cheesy for some but if you know where to look there's some amazing work out there, and considering its all done with just a phone it's even more amazing.

I just want a thread to post my taco bell if I want to, I hope it's ok since we have the what you cook today thread.

Edit: look how neat and well organized this post came out, Kev, it's almost readable :D
Yep. That was a iPhone Snapseed edit. Thanks for recommending it!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
My point exactly, you fooled me.
And snapseed is awesome, the ambiance tool is the best.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Now I can post all the chick-Fil-A meals in here when I go, since it's only 20 minutes from my house. Very close indeed.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I Rarely cook but I always eat, I never know where to post the damn thing.

Tonight was my nephew's 20th birthday so my sister made some "rosticceria"

So This was my dinner. Calzoni, ravazzate, rice balls, sfincioni, e pizzette. She can cook anything.
I love rice balls. Did these just have cheese in them or were they the meat ones?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Now I can post all the chick-Fil-A meals in here when I go, since it's only 20 minutes from my house. Very close indeed.
Heh. I know what you're doing and it's not going to work this time. They just began building one 2 minutes from my house! :p

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Heh. I know what you're doing and it's not going to work this time. They just began building one 2 minutes from my house! :p
So you mean you can finally stop the Eat Mor Chiken advertising in your area? That cow costume must have gotten pretty warm this year ;)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Thanks for all the compliments, folks!

We went out to our favorite Mexican place for a belated 11th anniversary meal last night. Tacos FTW.

... Can't wait for a new front-facing camera...

Attachments

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
WOW! I wish I could contribute to this lovely thread about what you're eating. Unfortunately I cannot. Ever since I had my 1 Wisdom tooth pulled on August 17th at 1:45pm I have not had an appetite. It was understandable the first week and then the second week, but I haven't been able to eat lunch at work ever since.

For breakfast I have a Chobani Yogurt with cinnamon, an orange juice or Fruit Punch or Apple Juice Box. I drink water throughout the day and for lunch time, I force myself to have a Nutragrain bar and then more water. I just have no appetite. I eat dinner because I cook dinner or we have take out. But I'm down to one real meal a day. Since August 17th I have lost 16 pounds because of my eating or lack thereof. I think I'm rebelling because work disgusts me and psychologically my mind won't let me eat while I'm there. EWW!

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I just have no appetite. I eat dinner because I cook dinner or we have take out. But I'm down to one real meal a day. Since August 17th I have lost 16 pounds because of my eating or lack thereof. I think I'm rebelling because work disgusts me and psychologically my mind won't let me eat while I'm there. EWW!
Wow. Can I get the name of your Dentist? I'm going the other direction!:D