Post your favorite commercial (some NFSW)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Sorry, but all this iPad talk is giving me a migraine since I'm not getting one :D
Post your favorite commercials.
I'll start:
This one cracks me up every time.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I had no idea commercials in the States can blatantly make fun of other products. If one does that here, they could get sued. It's all down to implications.
Yeah, that's perfectly fine here. Have you seen any of the Samsung phone commercials? They are nothing more than digs at the iPhone. It's not funny, though; it's just desperate. It would be funny if Apple made a commercial showing not a single person waiting in line for a Samsung phone. Apple wouldn't stoop that low, though. They don't have to. They just market their products and advertise the features. Please don't reply to this, iP5. We've been through it before and I don't want to derail this thread. I'm just pointing out something to Tarek since he doesn't live in the US.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Yeah, that's perfectly fine here. Have you seen any of the Samsung phone commercials? Constant digs at the iPhone. It's not funny, though; it's just desperate. Please don't reply to this, iP5. We've been through it before and I don't want to derail this thread. I'm just pointing out something to Tarek.
That's interesting. I had heard of people talking about a Pepsi or Coca-Cola commercial where a short dude stood on the rival brand's cans as leverage so he can reach the button on the slot machine, but I never actually believed you can poke fun at other products in your commercial. That's pretty funny!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
In Italy, at one point, the government had to stop it.
It was everybody against everybody and one lawsuits after another.
I prefer when they are original and funny, not poking at another company.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
In Italy, at one point, the government had to stop it.
It was everybody against everybody and one lawsuits after another.
I prefer when they are original and funny, not poking at another company.
I know, right. It's still pretty interesting to me as we never had that, though.

I remember a commercial I made a presentation about before. It was a commercial analysis task and it was a last-minute thing. It's pretty funny and it is about a BMW, one of my favorite brands.

p.s. don't worry about the thumbnail, the commercial has nothing improper about it, it's just really funny.. :D