Post Your iPad Mini Case Thread

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
I'm thinking of getting a Smart Cover I never got one when I had the ipad 3 so maybe ill get one in the dark grey color to better match the black/slate mini I plan on ordering.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I still haven't decided if I'm going with the black or white iPad mini, but I'll go with the light grey Smart
Cover either way.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
The iPad Mini Smart Covers look sleeker than the Smart Cover's that we are used to. I like them.

I expect a Smart Cover like that for the next major update to the large iPad. I'm thinking that the next iPad will have the same unibody design as the iPad mini and it will use the same style Smart Cover as the Mini. That will be awesome! Unless, of course, they do something totally different that we would never even think of for the next major iPad release.

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
Napoleon PhoneApart

That's not bad but looks bulky

Europa

I prefer the black cause it hides the black border on the screen I have the white 5 and kinda annoys me that I can see black border around the screen.

Sharunda

Doubt it Apple will probably ignore this issue but there is hope.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I actually probably go for just a sleeve type case
Gotta slide easy in and out of my purse
I may pick up the smart cover at the Store at some point. I have one but honest never use it. I hate that with it on, it won't really fit in the dock.
I love the Wardmaster case I have for travel looks great and is water resistant and shock proof

copycarry

Oct 18, 2012
the mini iPad smart covers look more stylish than the Smart Cover, we have become accustomed to. I like them.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Here's mine! Can't beat $20 bucks for both. :D
4yde6a5a.jpg

a3eqy2en.jpg