Post Your iPad Mini Case Thread

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I bought a navy blue CaseCrown leather portfolio. Think it's a different look and will go well with the white/silver mini. Cost $10, so minimal investment and I just want to get this into some sort of case.

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
[Quoted spam deleted]

I hate those shameless shills for a company you obviously work for. Just come out and say you're starting a company that makes iPad cases. There is NO WAY I'll ever go to your site after that poor attempt at shilling us.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is why I ask folks to not comment to spammers. When we get done banning and deleting their content, it makes the comments look out of place. Please report. Thanks.

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
I was pretty harsh with this post. I'm pulling it if I can.

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
ITS ME DAVID
I have the case you put an Amazon link for. It's a pretty good cover, especially for the money. It is a smart cover (magnets in place and functioning) but the controls are a little hard to get to.

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
The Apple smart cover does work well when it is attached directly to the naked iPad mini

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Moshi VersaCover for the iPad Mini, http://store.moshimonde.com/ipad/versacover-for-ipad-mini.html. Price $50.00 plus tax and shipping is free unless you upgrade. I have been waiting for the Moshi VersaCover for the Mini and received it today. I have the VersaCover for the iPad 3, thanks to Napolean and have really enjoyed it. It adds very little to the 3's or Mini's foot print. It is attached to the case and IMO has flexibility that my Apple Smart cover didn't have. It appears durable and once you have mastered the contortions necessary to get to the position it works well. I attribute some of the time required to being over the age of 67 and having left almost all my patience behind in my 50s. Those of you that are younger will probably wonder what in the heck I am talking about. The VersCover provides minimum if any drop protection but more than adequate protection from bumps and scratches. FYI, the screen protector is a Zagg HD. I have Zagg screen protectors on all my devices and am sold on them and the warranty.

Attachments

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
i love moshi iPhone cases.. been using them for years. great product.
very interesting way that the smart cover folds on that case..

Lisa22

Bronze
Dec 6, 2012
South Elgin, Illinois
I love the Apple smart cover for the mini. It stay on well. I have no problem with it. If you're paranoid about scratches, I suppose you could use a skin on the back. I just don't see the point of having such a light device and covering it with a half pound of vinyl or leather.
If I'm going to travel with it, I use a zip up envelope pouch.

Sent using iCafe app

Mar 21, 2013
I can't post links yet since I just joined this forum :cry:
But there are many ipad mini cases on the ipad mini accessory guide on the "pctabletcases.com" site

KeziaPurrs

Bronze
Mar 18, 2013
Houston, TX
I just got my Logitech iPad mini keyboard in the mail today. I bought it "like new" on eBay for $40. Completely satisfied. Using it now. I don't recommend it for people with large hands, though.

Sent from iPad Mini-Me using iCafe app

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
I have given up on the Apple making available a leather Smart Cover.
I got my new Bear Motion Buffalo Leather case in this past week. I love the way it feels in my hand.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1367793401.606522.jpg

I also put a Skinomi TechSkin on the back of my iPad mini today. So I've finally finished outfitting it.

Sent using iCafe app

May 18, 2013
The prodigy case is what I have, it uses a magnetic kickstand and is adjustable to many angles so it gets the glare out of your eyes and gives a lot of viewing angle options.