Post your iPhone 3G pics!

streborhcaz

Bronze
Figured we should start a thread in this forum to show pictures taken with the iPhone 3G.

doron

Zealot
Gold

billnye97

Contributor
Silver

doron

Zealot
Gold
well that answers my question of whether or not the Apple icon on back lights up...that would've been cold to do that...am i the only one that thinks these kinda things
I think a light might cause a heating issue.

Maybe it's the martini's I had last night, but every photo of yours is very, very blurry and out of focus. :(

At any rate, how is the fingerprint/smudge situation with the white casing?

|3are

Silver
Just got mine! I was the first in line, as you can see:

However, I was not the first person out of the store. First their system wasn't reading the phone's bar code as an acceptable, registered phone for that store. Then they were having problems completing my credit check and had to call some hotline -- freaking AT&T. Finally, they tell me they can't "unbrick" my phone at the store because their system is backed up, so I'm having to plug it into iTunes here at home. It's still just sitting here with this screen:

I have no idea what to do, other than to just leave it plugged in for however long it takes for something good to happen. I'm going to be real pissed if something is wrong.

Anyway, here are some more pics:

Hopefully, my problems get sorted out. I'll post more pics later :D

mlass

Silver
...and they said you wouldn't leave the store without an activation. Took 20 minutes to activate my 16gb white (took this picture with) at the store and took the 8gb home to activate unopened.

001.jpg