Post your iPhone 4 cases

jb829904

Contributor
Silver
Jun 24, 2010
MO
One thing I dislike a/b the bumper is that it hides that pretty metal band (antenna) around the outside. Although I guess anything but a clear case, invisishield of some sort or a nakey phone would do that, too.

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
The bumper cases are starting to grow on me, but no back protection make me want to go with an incase slider if they ever come out.

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
My girlfriend has a orange incase case for her 3GS and it looks absolutely disgusting after only 4 months. It's got the same exact rubber as my bumper so I'm sorry to say that your white bumper is going to look like a horses sphincter in a few short months.
I've had the orange incase slider on my 3G for a year now and it still looks great.

My sister got basically the same orange incase a little while after I got mine. I saw hers about a week ago and it didn't look nearly as good as mine, but I don't think she's remotely careful with it. Heck, I know she dropped her whole phone in some sweet potatoes last Thanksgiving. She goes out a lot and I'm sure just throws it in her purse with who knows what.

Not that I think the bumper is exactly the same as the incase anyway, but I can say that my incase still looks great after a year.

Jun 26, 2010
boston, ma
I got one of those sort of soft feeling hard plastic cases from the AT&T store. It's made by iFrogz and seems to be a solid buy.

iPerry

Bronze
Jun 15, 2010
Central Massachusetts
I'd probably like the bumpers more if they covered the backside somehow lol they are still very beautiful fit but it's still belkin clear vue ftw for me until incase comes out with something nice

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

danielle.

Bronze
May 9, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
how much did you pay? what brand is it
tough to tell w/ the pics... does it have orange peel when the sun hits it?
how is the fingerprint/faceoil with it?
The brand is Clear Coat and I'm pretty sure I got it for $24.99 + installation, I don't remember the total. But no orange peel and the fingerprints and face oil is very minimal. I actually didn't even notice until you asked and I looked at my phone, lol.

Jimb0311

Jul 4, 2009
Where are you guys getting your white bumpers? I thought it not out until July 17th? Ebay? those are ridiculous price for white bumpers on ebay.

Bgimpie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
I just ordered the black buMper since I don't have an Apple store within hrs it ships between July 5th and 14th everything else is backordered tell the 16th I'm using a 2 piece incipico from AT&T a pretty flexible soft plastic and then another slim silicone part it's a 2 piece case. Very nice comes with two silicone replacements was 30 even

JeffPom

Bronze
Oct 13, 2008
Anyone else beginning to think that Apple knew about the reception problems and that's why they highlighted the bumpers as part of the keynote?

Or - it was supposed to have a bumper around it, and someone thought "that looks great without a bumper...." and they decided to sell them to make more money?

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
that case looks very slick.
what material is it? that silicone grip thingy where it doens't move much in your pants?

also, is it pretty good for dropping reasons?

King_Apollo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2010
Big "D"
DYoakum said:

I bought the case at the AT&T store by my house today for $24.99.
That is a BAD**S case. I'm considerimg taking my bumper back and getting this one. Looks like I would still be able to use my griffin car charger with that case.

Bgimpie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
JeffPom said:
Anyone else beginning to think that Apple knew about the reception problems and that's why they highlighted the bumpers as part of the keynote?

Or - it was supposed to have a bumper around it, and someone thought "that looks great without a bumper...." and they decided to sell them to make more money?
I brought this up in a post I think they might have. I prefer a case so I'm not affected but I'm just saying it's a possibility

Bgimpie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
JeffPom said:

And secon another in jobs email if it was from him hold it different or buy our case

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
i have this case... posted a pic of it back on like page 2 or 3
its a good case.. but it adds some thickness. makes it about the same thickness as a 3gs.
i liked the case but disliked how it hid all the beauty of the phone

Just for you EIC:

Incipio Soft Shell

More pics available if you'd like.

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
it makes it the same size as the 3gs

if you don't mind the size of that, youll be happy!

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
isn't the 3gs same as teh 3g? and the iPhone 4 is jsut a tadddd smaller?