Post Your iPhone Spring Pics!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
This was unavoidable. Spring's been here for a couple of days only, but everything still looks brown and gray out there with the snow gone again, except I stumbled upon those tiny beauties on my street this morning:

I think I'm going to pay a visit to the Botanical Gardens. I'm sure there's not much yet, but I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Those are exquisite, geordisjd. I love visiting botanical gardens as well. My all-time favorite was in Cape Town, South Africa; I'll post some pics when I get a chance to dig them up. I wish we had gardens closer to my area.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Those are exquisite, geordisjd. I love visiting botanical gardens as well. My all-time favorite was in Cape Town, South Africa; I'll post some pics when I get a chance to dig them up. I wish we had gardens closer to my area.
Thanks, Buffy. I did go to the Botanical gardens this afternoon and there's very little out there, but the usual first bloomers: crocuses, irises and tulips are barely starting. All iPhone pics, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
The best way is to get them online on a web site (I use .mac)
240x320.jpg

But you can also upload them as an attachment from your computer, like the above picture.

You are limited to 620x280 pixels when you attach your pic, while you can post bigger pictures if they are on a web site.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Wow! iPhone camera ceases to amaze! Great pics! Can't wait to start my yard and garden work now...thanks for the motivation! =P

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Lovely legs, not doubt, but does a leg pic taken in July qualify as a "Spring" pic? OK, maybe that's your yard work outfit:p