Post Your iPhone Spring Pics!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
This was unavoidable. Spring's been here for a couple of days only, but everything still looks brown and gray out there with the snow gone again, except I stumbled upon those tiny beauties on my street this morning:

I think I'm going to pay a visit to the Botanical Gardens. I'm sure there's not much yet, but I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Isn't today the first day of Spring?
You're right, you're completely, entirely right! I thought it was the 22nd today.
How did those flowers know when to come out?
OK, I know, the precession of the equinoxes.

nice pics geordisjd were those taken with your iPhone?

I never can get any pics to look that good on my iPhone camera :(

I never can get any pics to look that good on my iPhone camera :(
Get iShot or whatever it's called. It steadies the camera for you. x999x made a thread regarding it a few days back.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Those are exquisite, geordisjd. I love visiting botanical gardens as well. My all-time favorite was in Cape Town, South Africa; I'll post some pics when I get a chance to dig them up. I wish we had gardens closer to my area.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Those are exquisite, geordisjd. I love visiting botanical gardens as well. My all-time favorite was in Cape Town, South Africa; I'll post some pics when I get a chance to dig them up. I wish we had gardens closer to my area.
Thanks, Buffy. I did go to the Botanical gardens this afternoon and there's very little out there, but the usual first bloomers: crocuses, irises and tulips are barely starting. All iPhone pics, of course.

Hookem99

Bronze
OK, call me an idiot, but how do you post pics in this forum? Can you only do it with a URL?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
The best way is to get them online on a web site (I use .mac)
240x320.jpg

But you can also upload them as an attachment from your computer, like the above picture.

You are limited to 620x280 pixels when you attach your pic, while you can post bigger pictures if they are on a web site.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Just hit the paper clip icon above the posting window to attach your pic.

Hookem99

Bronze

Texas Blue Bonnets

I figured it out! So now please don't call me an Idiot;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Wow! iPhone camera ceases to amaze! Great pics! Can't wait to start my yard and garden work now...thanks for the motivation! =P

:eek: Want to go get some coffee?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Lovely legs, not doubt, but does a leg pic taken in July qualify as a "Spring" pic? OK, maybe that's your yard work outfit:p