Post Your iPhone Spring Pics!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Thanks, Buffy. I did go to the Botanical gardens this afternoon and there's very little out there, but the usual first bloomers: crocuses, irises and tulips are barely starting. All iPhone pics, of course.

The remains of last summer:
OK, only 6 pics per posting...
Ah, I love Tulips and Crocus! Music to my eyes.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
I could have sworn I saw a post about Scott Bakula, but maybe I imagined it it. Or not. Buffy?

Ah, you like him to, don't you! Captain Jonathan Archer was a great captain for the first Enterprise, no doubt. I loved that show. Too bad they cut it down after 4 years, and now we're left without ST after 20 years of on-going shows.
He's definitely attractive.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Ha, you caught that! ;) Yes, that was a fine looking specimen...I thought the better of it and decided to stick to the topic (for once). I'm trying to get some of those *&%#! Spring pics resized. I am no computer guru...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
(BTW, that wasn't Table Mountain several pics before...still trying to resize that one...) ;)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Nice! Certainly something we don't see around here. Are these digital pics or scans? OK, I know, no iPhone pics.
That was my old Sony digital (loved that camera)...any good shot I got was due to the camera and not me, no joke.