Post Your iPhone Spring Pics!

Hookem99

Bronze
Lovely legs, not doubt, but does a leg pic taken in July qualify as a "Spring" pic? OK, maybe that's your yard work outfit:p

I use to have a yard work outfit like that....till the police showed up and told me to change or go to jail!:p

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Thanks, Buffy. I did go to the Botanical gardens this afternoon and there's very little out there, but the usual first bloomers: crocuses, irises and tulips are barely starting. All iPhone pics, of course.

The remains of last summer:
OK, only 6 pics per posting...
Ah, I love Tulips and Crocus! Music to my eyes.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
I could have sworn I saw a post about Scott Bakula, but maybe I imagined it it. Or not. Buffy?

Ah, you like him to, don't you! Captain Jonathan Archer was a great captain for the first Enterprise, no doubt. I loved that show. Too bad they cut it down after 4 years, and now we're left without ST after 20 years of on-going shows.
He's definitely attractive.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Ha, you caught that! ;) Yes, that was a fine looking specimen...I thought the better of it and decided to stick to the topic (for once). I'm trying to get some of those *&%#! Spring pics resized. I am no computer guru...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Proteas (South Africa's national flower) and Table Mountain (Cape Town)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Another variety of Protea, but look closely:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
It IS spring after all, the birds and the bees and all that...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Proteas (South Africa's national flower) and Table Mountain (Cape Town)

Nice! Certainly something we don't see around here. Are these digital pics or scans? OK, I know, no iPhone pics.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
What kind of bug is that? Looks big enough to eat a small child.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
(BTW, that wasn't Table Mountain several pics before...still trying to resize that one...) ;)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Nice! Certainly something we don't see around here. Are these digital pics or scans? OK, I know, no iPhone pics.
That was my old Sony digital (loved that camera)...any good shot I got was due to the camera and not me, no joke.

psylichon

Genius
That was my old Sony digital (loved that camera)...any good shot I got was due to the camera and not me, no joke.
Sonys rock... that's what we have now. Point, shoot, love it.... super easy to get great shots.