Post Your iPhone Spring Pics!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
So, I'm heading to Myrtle Beach tonight. I'm currently in the process of tethering my iPhone to my MacBook Pro so that I can post pictures.. will the beach count as spring pictures?

- John
yeah, as long as there are women in the pic on the beach, doing beach things!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Posted this one on iRovr yesterday; flooding that's receding but still over the road:

Thats insane! Just saw a video on the news this morning where a house was removed from it's foundation and dragged under a bridge ripping it to shreds, crazy stuff man!

Lincoln

Gold
Well, after doing some reading through the AT&T contract as well as stuff online, I figured out that it's more than likely that AT&T can tell if the data usage is coming from the iPhone or a tethered computer, which is against the contract.

I'd like to avoid having my account closed or getting slammed with a giant data usage bill, so all my pictures will be going to the EIC iRovr Stream. I'll post them here when I get home next Friday. (You have to be registered on iRovr and in the EIC Stream to view the pictures.)

Time to leave. I have three iPods loaded with music, so hopefully the drive will go by quickly.

- John

Lincoln

Gold
three ipods, an iPhone, and a macbook pro. Now that's how to travel.
The iPhone counts as an iPod and the MacBook doesn't have internet.

However, I am working on a project with Photoshop for EIC (to be revealed later) and I could transfer those files to the MacBook. Something to work on.

- John

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Road collapsing due to flood damage. Got waaay too much dash in the pic, but I couldn't see the screen with the sun...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Beautiful home, is that yours?

Oh and just saw that you live in mississippi, I lived in meridian for about 8 years growin' up. Mississippi is full of these ol colonial style houses a lot which are still in great shape!

powersrus

Bronze
Well I really would love to post some SPRING pic but I live in Michigan and I'm looking out my door now and we have bout 12 inches of snow that has fell today and its STILL coming down like crazy! This is insane!:)