Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

reas0n

Silver
AW! they sleep so funny. <3
i love how yours has a bib and mittens! however, that particular pattern is related to bad hearing/deafness. so be on the look out!

at first i suspected my other ferret was deaf, but its just her being hard headed. -_-
no he hears just fine... maybe i just got lucky

Yummy, nice and cold Sprite:

It took forever to get that picture up. I had to take it with Twitterfon, opened the Twitpic link up in Safari, copied the link, went to http://file2hd.com, pasted the link in there to get the direct URL of the image, copied the image URL, came here, and I finally pasted it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, I guess Twitpic changes the image URLs every second or something, do I had to quickly upload it to ImageShack:

If anyone knows if am easier way of doing this (without a computer) then please let me know! If I have to upload the image somewhere, I would prefer it not to be a registered-users only thing (like Photobucket).

Some of the pictures in this thread are incredible, nice one guys!

Shame Apple couldn't squeeze an extra megapixel in there, anyone agree that 2mp just isn't quite up to scratch anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

josmi

Bronze
I use tinypic.com and photobucket for all my important stuff.

Heres Sammy. Can you spot the boogers? =o
(Yes, I do pick my cats nose.)

I use tinypic.com and photobucket for all my important stuff.

Heres Sammy. Can you spot the boogers? =o
(Yes, I do pick my cats nose.)

And you seemed so normal being a cat person and all.:p

Here are some iPhone photos post processed using Colorsplash from the Appstore.

This was shot on my D60 but processed on my iPhone.

Downloading Colorsplash as I write. Unfortunately, I have to kick another app out of my iPhone again. 166 apps won't fit on my device.

josmi

Bronze
ZR_Yancy: Aw, she looks like a dog?

And if anything, the extra space makes it easier to pick.
If theres boogers, expect them not to be there for long. :p

Sidenote: Oh yeah, I also have that doggy bed.