Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

rondz

Bronze
YO man that outfit is dope where did u get it from seriously. I like that kinda style.
Oh, thanks, I appreciate it! Anyways, I got the t-shirt, sunglasses, shoes, ring from Japan, the brand is called A Bathing Ape. The plaid shorts are just some O'neill's I got from my local Skate/Surf Shop.

rondz

Bronze
My New 335

Anyways, back to the topic everybody. Just took some new pictures last night of my new BMW 335. The pictures came out better than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Anyways, back to the topic everybody. Just took some new pictures last night of my new BMW 335. The pictures came out better than I thought.
Are these pics from iPhone?

I'm impressed!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
<---------I ask that we all get back on topic. If there is a 1% chance that something you post will be perceived as offensive, please don't post it. Thanks-------->

MiPhone7012

Bronze

Here is some pics of my porsche 997 turbo from my iPhone ( i have a 335 silver aswell ill take some pics and post later.

sunshineprincess

Bronze
BESTEST CAT EVER! this is my boyfriend's cat. she is the coolest cat EVER! I don't really like cats too much b/c i'm mad allergic, but not with her. it's GREAT! anyway...

Kitty Loves APPLE!

my pwrbk!