Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

dwp1975

Bronze
I ignore that ... I should jog I was ordered to because high blood presure but I don't ....
That's not good man, removing junk food, fast food and fried foods from my diet cause me to lose 20 pounds since being on the diet. Too bad I didn't own a iPhone when I started the diet, it would of been a cool before and after picture for this thread. :p

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
LoL, it was chocolate mousse with strawberries and Oreo crumbles, but I didn't have the self-restraint to resist digging in before I took the pic.

Lucas7

Bronze
lil photoshop eh?
:)

Just wanted to see this one better:

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
lucas, those are cool shots im in sacramento too// i have a chihuahua too... there was a dog party at pet co today... it was cool man....

here is a pic of a dog biscuit that my girl made for my puppy Bella...

Lucas7

Bronze
lucas, those are cool shots im in sacramento too// i have a chihuahua too... there was a dog party at pet co today... it was cool man....

here is a pic of a dog biscuit that my girl made for my puppy Bella...

very cool....

jjvaldez

Gold
my dog is a brat though... she don't get along with any other dogs.. but is super nice to other people... you live in sac too? or just visiting the area?

Lucas7

Bronze
live in Sac....for the last 9 years or so....met the wife online....moved here from SDakota.

I do some acting at some local theaters....playing the judge in A Few Good Men at Sac City College at the end of the month....