Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

ctigera

Is there a limit to the size of the photo you can upload? My photos are about 250kb and when I try to upload one, this website says it's too large. The photos that are already on here are that size.

mdixon1988

Bronze
ok stupid question, remember I am a blonde, how are you getting your pics from the iPhone onto here, i cant do it!?!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Hook up to your computer. IT should define the iPhone as a camera. Go under MY COMPUTER and select APPLE iPhone and drag the pictures out. Then Upload them on a site like imageshack.us

tharmsen

Silver
ok stupid question, remember I am a blonde, how are you getting your pics from the iPhone onto here, i cant do it!?!
Here's an easy way.

1) Create a Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) account (it's free). In the help menu it will explain how to email pictures to your photobucket account. You just send an email to <username>.<unique ID>@uploads.photobucket.com. It would look something like this: mdixon1988.12345@uploads.photobucket.com. Put this addy in your contact list.

2) Take a picture and send it to an email address. Send it to Photobucket.

3) Login to Photobucket and your picture will be there along with the code to put in a post here (cut and paste) to display the pic.

Boom, you're done. It takes only seconds.

hoop

Bronze
my ak47 with my slvr and LG5ooU

ok hers mine
a friend and my ak47 with my slvr and my LG500U

DeadSpider

Bronze
Man that wreck looked nasty, had to take a shot of the PS3 didn't ya.
BTW nice ak. can't see the selector. I had the AKS a few years back, I wish I would of never let it go. :(

Last edited by a moderator: