Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

ryfone

Bronze
I've probably already posted this, but I found it again when I was digging through my photos.

It looks amazing as a printed photo. The one above gives you no idea.

- John
now that is awesome! it is amazing what this tiny little iPhone camera can do...

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
ryfone said:
here is the latest addition to my sisters family - baby anna:

all taken with the iPhone.
Is that pic taken in an RV? I used to put the same cooler in the RV shower (which looks just like this) to give my son a bath a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Gorgeous sunset, Ryfone! And your niece's pic with the mohawk was my fave...the look on her face says, "I want no part in this..." Classic! :laugh2:

ryfone

Bronze
here is an iPhone sunrise

sorry, i've been home sick with a cold for the last couple of days...cabin fever causes multiple picture posting...

fosterhere

Bronze
Daughter took this of me playing GH 3

Self portrait at the Apple store

Launching my boat this week

Bailing as the old wooden girl takes up

Celebrating the pumps working ;)

A video of stepping the mast and sailing yesterday

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
geordisjd, what did you use to stitch it together? I have tried a few and yours looks great!

I use the PANORAMA MAKER from Arcsoft. It's cheap and very easy to use. I think I got mine years ago. It came free with a scanner. I haven't upgraded since Mac Os 9 and still works on my Macs Intel. I bet I must be missing a lot of features, but it stitches faithfully and fast.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Daughter took this of me playing GH 3
Great iPhone pics! They illustrates what the iPhone works best with: subject not too close and not too far, great colors, good light, but not too bright, no major light contrast (like a dark object and a bright sky) and (Buffy;)), a steady hand...

Luckykelleyk

Gold
LuckyK, you better post some great iPhone pics of your wedding and honeymoon! (only the decent stuff, of course...)
Haha oh I don't take indecent pictures ever, with ANY camera. I know better :) . I definitely will take DECENT pics though, I hope to have many many beautiful pictures from St. Thomas!