Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

H

Hayesimus

My former baby girl, Sheeba, was a little princess(big German Shepard/Chow mix). When she'd sit, she somehow managed to present herself as dainty, kinda with on paw slightly off the ground. I miss her dearly. I've loved a lot of people, but no one as much as I loved her. As a matter of fact, I can't think of anyone that has loved me back as much as she did. :( Not saying I'm unloved, just that she loved me so much. When I was still in school she would lay around the house all day and the second she heard the bus coming she got all excited and couldn't wait to see me. SIGH. I'm gettin all nostalgic... :S

It looks nice enough, but I can't tell its size from the pictures i've viewed. Is it as big as the altima coupe? or is it smaller like say a honda civic? If its like the civic then no thanks. I'm more concerned about the looks that the engine honestly. I don't race. I just wanna look good when driving around and if it also at least looks fast then that's fine with me. Give me both of thost AND a fast engine then great, but I'm not picky about it.
the Skyline is a pretty big car.

H

Hayesimus

okay then i like it. I just hate it when people in my area go and get a Focus or something. You know a Civic or whatever. They dump all kinds of cash into a paintjob and rims and tires, and eurolights, etc. But its still a TINY car! lol

H

Hayesimus

Nice to look at, but I'd still prefer one of these over the Lotus

2007-Solstice_sm.jpg

I like the sleekness more. The Lotus is a little... ostentatious

crap the car i want more then anything is this G8 omg i love it it a 4 door gto 6.0L aww sexy

No pony baby yet, Sandi is testing each evening and it's getting closer, probably a week or so out still according to the tests.

No pony baby yet, Sandi is testing each evening and it's getting closer, probably a week or so out still according to the tests.
Now, I'm really interested. What do you "test"? Do you do a pelvic exam?

Yep, and you should see the stirrups!

It's just a calcium concentration test, and a watch for colostrum. Birth usually is very near when the mare's calcium concentration reaches 300-500 ppm. Then immediately after birth (or even sometimes before) the mare's milk becomes yellowish and slightly syrupy for a few hours or days. This "first milk" is called colostrum (you probably know about this) and the foal relies on the absorption of antibodies from the mare's colostrum for this early life protection from many bacterial and viral pathogens that cause infection. The colostrum also provides a mild laxative effect for the foal, helping to prevent impaction. Along with the calcium testing, we also watch for early colostrum flow, and catch it for the foal's use later if she begins streaming early.

I know, more than you really wanted to know. :)

H

Hayesimus

where did you say you lived? I forget. nice scenery