Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

That flying dinosaur - it was huge - was a few feet away from me and the picture is cropped. No zoom.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

do some freelance! I love taking pictures.

Steve-O

Bronze
First pic I took since I got my phone last week (using snapture). This is my french bulldog:

Saw this car while out boating last weekend. Pretty sweet little ride.
OK, that's interesting... Why would a 1955 car be used as a boat? If it did escape from some landfill, why is it in such good shape? Is it a real boat with a car body on top of it? I'm confused...

OK, that's interesting... Why would a 1955 car be used as a boat? If it did escape from some landfill, why is it in such good shape? Is it a real boat with a car body on top of it? I'm confused...
i don't think normal 55 chevys float...

And this is not an iPhone pic. When iPhone can do this, I'll be really happy.
It's from last night in my backyard with my handheld Coolpix (Nikon) P80.

It's actually a real vehicle. It's called the Amphicar and is a German import that was the only aquatic car to ever be mass produced. It can be driven both on land and water. I had to do a bit of searching for it so here's the Wiki page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphicar

Ha, I grin every time I see a pic of goofy! That is the coolest looking hen! :laugh2:

I need to make a bobbing head pic of her like your avatar. *howling* (TM)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . trademark used with permission

If you did that, you'd have to rename her Buffy - I would take her as a namesake in a heartbeat. :p

k412m4

Bronze
I really can't see how everyone's photo's come out so clear! My phone never did that, good or bad lighting. Maybe I had a lemon, I dunno. Hopefully the new one has a better camera and works for me.

Anyway.. Here are some images that were completely out of focus, yet came out pretty cool. I was thinking about opening a modern art gallery of random out of focus images haha... jk...

Get the vaseline off your lens. Either that, or stop shaking that much.
Really, your iPhone is still under warranty. Get a new one for free while you can!

k412m4

Bronze
Had nothing to do with the shaking, the images just came out really grainy. Even with a spotless lense, there was no difference. The one's I posted were pictures I intentionally shook to get a blurred effect.