Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Had nothing to do with the shaking, the images just came out really grainy. Even with a spotless lense, there was no difference. The one's I posted were pictures I intentionally shook to get a blurred effect.
There's still no reason not to get a new iPhone. If we can have them non-grainy, so should you.
Unless you take all your pics in very low light.

k412m4

Bronze
There's still no reason not to get a new iPhone. If we can have them non-grainy, so should you.
Unless you take all your pics in very low light.
I'll be getting the V2. The grainy effect came about in good or bad light. I have no idea why, but it did. Like I said above, I'm just hoping my new one doesn't give me the same problems. I know these Apple techs by name now... in 2 different stores.. I don't want to pay them any more visits as appealing as the Apple stores may be.

H

Hayesimus

Ditto.....

I agree. Sorta. I've taken some of the BEST pics with the iPhone. However, I've also taken some of the WORST pics with the iPhone. All in all. I would say I'm more dissatisfied with the camera than I am impressed. I takes too much effort to steady the thing.

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Beautiful Denver Gardens Jacqueline. Thanks. Dolly's official due date was the 26th and she still is holding out. We have a family betting pool going on one of my Google calendars

Colin, thanks for the pic of the National Cemetary and flag.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Beautiful Denver Gardens Jacqueline. Thanks. Dolly's official due date was the 26th and she still is holding out. We have a family betting pool going on one of my

Colin, thanks for the pic of the National Cemetary and flag.
OK, I'll bet on June 1st at 3 am. I'm on call, and most babies do their best to deliver at an inconvenient time;).

We want pics!

Actual pics of the birth itself would be a great bonus.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
i would hate to drive back down the mountain when there is a flash freeze in a bmw or any car but this tme of year ya should be good