Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
woohoo! that made my day!

yep it's changed a lot around here. but I'm still me, OJ is definitely still OJ, Buffy is still Buffy, and Hayes is still confused!
Haha yep, I was thinking about how hard I laughed when hayes called me a racial slur on accident and I just had to come back!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Haha yep, I was thinking about how hard I laughed when hayes called me a racial slur on accident and I just had to come back!
Don't leave us again! you gotta get ready for the new iPhone. And stick around to see my honeymoon pics in a couple months too of course!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
What did you end up thinking about the Morningstar, Kelley? St Thomas was a fun trip, but when we were there it was overrun with beggars. Have they done something about that?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
The last time I was in St. Thomas (about 2 years ago) I didn't see very many, if any, beggars at all. Haiti on the other hand was terrible. It's a very poor country so you come to expect it but they were on an entirely different level of begging than in other places of the world. They would hassle you repeatedly.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
What did you end up thinking about the Morningstar, Kelley? St Thomas was a fun trip, but when we were there it was overrun with beggars. Have they done something about that?
Nope no beggars. A LOT of people asking "you need taxi?" um, no thanks! lol
Oh and there was a snow cone vendor that was secretly trying to sell "grass" to his customers. That was interesting! lol

wrhutch

Bronze
Nope no beggars. A LOT of people asking "you need taxi?" um, no thanks! lol
Oh and there was a snow cone vendor that was secretly trying to sell "grass" to his customers. That was interesting! lol
Kelley I haven't had a chance to say Congrats. The pictures are awesome. Now it's time to start planning the second honeymoon ;)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
up10ad said:
I haven't seen any iPhone pics in a while so here goes. A re-post from iRovr. While momma was eating, Sandi and the little colt actually fell asleep together!
That is so adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:

up10ad

Genius
Gold
OJ, where is that? I can't quite make out the sign. I love the tree-lined drives in the south, it was one of the highlights of growing up on the east coast.