Sep 13, 2009
Toms River New Jersey
Always shopping
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362584.450697.jpg

.223 flashlights. Just because I liked them

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362651.673530.jpg

The kids and I have a good time playing

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362695.916191.jpg

OMG this thing is to much fun and has our trigger control much better.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362764.709445.jpg

Did I mention that is crazy fun.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362801.280448.jpg

got a little project coming up. I'll post that in the gun thread.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1426362884.658975.jpg

I think I posted this before but it's another fun toy it's worth a double post.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
The maiden flight of my new Parrot Bebop quadcopter and Skycontroller.
That's pretty impressive! That little thing has quite a range and is very stable. Do you have precious RC flying experience? I had the original AR Parrot Drone. It was fun but using an iPhone as a controller left a lot to be desired. The camera sucked too. That Skycontroller looks awesome and I'm sure makes a HUGE difference.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
That's pretty impressive! That little thing has quite a range and is very stable. Do you have precious RC flying experience? I had the original AR Parrot Drone. It was fun but using an iPhone as a controller left a lot to be desired. The camera sucked too. That Skycontroller looks awesome and I'm sure makes a HUGE difference.
The Skycontroller gives it a nice range when using 2.4ghz frequency. It's a good thing they have a "return to home" button because I've lost it in the sky a couple of times due to its small size and range it has. The image stabilization is awesome. I don't have previous RC flying experience. Just previous RC cars. I think playing video games gave me pretty good hand eye coordination to quickly learn how to fly this drone. I just wish it allowed me to invert the controls "helicopter mode" on the Skycontroller. It only gives the option when using a smartphone or tablet. Maybe on a future software update. Parrot constantly updates the app as well as the FW for the Bebop.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
View attachment 41021
I think I posted this before but it's another fun toy it's worth a double post.[/QUOTE]
Got one of these a few weeks ago but life got in the way and haven't gotten to fly it much. Want this one to use and learn to fly before I invested in one of the expensive bad boys with a camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZR_Yancy

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
Been dealing with this reality for a few days. Luckily, it can probably be reversed at this point.

View attachment 41188
Stay on top of it. Something like this usually makes for a more healthy lifestyle. Both my father and my wife have very rare terminal (and different) diseases and both are doing very well. We maintain "normal" by being proactive and making smart choices.

You can reverse this and feel great in the process. You're in my prayers.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
@Napoleon PhoneApart I am sorry to hear that naps and I wish you the best of luck. I am not going to say get better because I don't consider it an illness or a disease, to be quite honest, but I'll just pray for you to be able to manage your diet and control your glucose levels. I have been diabetic since I was 4 years old, but of course I have type 1 Diabetes which is solely managed by taking insulin externally whereas type 2 is a little bit more complicated. I must say I was never the type who took excellent care of himself, exercised on a daily basis, followed a certain diet and controlled my appetite or anything, but I was always actually rather careless; however, I have been forcing myself to start taking more care and to start controlling it since the older I get, the stronger the negative/side effects of not managing my diabetes are.

My eye sight is already terrible (-4.0 and -4.25) and it decreased rapidly throughout the years - although some say that it is genetic, I believe that the lack of diabetes management speeded up the process.

I'd say that if you just take care of the food intake and know exactly when to take the shots (or take the tablets), how much to eat, and start calculating the carbohydrates to insulin ratio, you'll lead a normal, healthy life.

Best of luck, my friend, it's not the end of the world. ;)