Post Your Last Purchase

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
So I used the wish app and bought a Samsung knock-off smart watch. It wasn't anything spectacular, just slightly more convenient than using the phone, and it some cases, slightly more inconvenient, since it required 2 BT connections, and was a big battery drain.
I originally wanted a pebble, but wanted a color screen.
Well the new Pebble Time fits the bill and then some.
https://getpebble.com/pebble_time
The fact it's water resistant enough for shower or pool use was huge, but up to 7days battery life... That sealed the deal.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
now all you need is popcorn time or showbox on that phone and you have all the new movie before netflix
I can't seem to find the iOS app for popcorn time. Their website has it for computers and android but nothing for iOS.
I know these are old posts, but I thought you fellas might be interested in this story, currently making the rounds on the net.

Popcorn Time users are now getting sued by the movie industry.
Eleven people who watched The Cobbler [using Popcorn Time] now targeted in copyright suit.

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
Big purchase this time. We just closed on our house earlier today. First time we have ever gone with a new build. Kinda cool since we got to pick out the details. Now comes the hard part. Moving.

Reactions: Rafagon and Europa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I loved PCSing in the Air Force. Traveling overseas was the best part of being in the military for me. Not so fun moving around within the same city, but worth it to buy a house - especially one that you got to design yourself. Enjoy!

Just curious, what kind of blinds did you decide on @ricks2gtouch? I love plantation shutters, but I think I like opaque top-down, bottom-up cellular/honeycomb even better since they completely block light and are insulating when closed. I'm ordering some tomorrow.