Post Your Last Purchase

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
The next time the electric company decides to have a power outage, I'm ready!! I cranked it up and it can power the whole house including my central air. The best part is that it was originally priced at $600 and the store was having a sidewalk sale so it was marked down to $400 but because it was near closing it was discounted another 25%. So I got a brand new $600 generator for half price and all I had to add was the starting battery for about $35. Sweet!!

IMG_7630R.jpg

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The next time the electric company decides to have a power outage, I'm ready!! I cranked it up and it can power the whole house including my central air. The best part is that it was originally priced at $600 and the store was having a sidewalk sale so it was marked down to $400 but because it was near closing it was discounted another 25%. So I got a brand new $600 generator for half price and all I had to add was the starting battery for about $35. Sweet!!

View attachment 44929
That's a long way to go to fast-charge your iPhone.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida

View attachment 44929
Get a transfer switch so you can safely run your house with that?

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Get a transfer switch so you can safely run your house with that?
I've always done it manually. I backfeed my panel through a 60amp two pole breaker normally used by my 220volt welder. Turn off the main breaker, turn off the welder breaker, hook up the patch cord to the welder outlet and to the generator then start the generator and turn on the welder breaker a minute later and the whole house is up and running. The whole process takes me less than 10 minutes.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I've watched a couple. They don't really seem so 4K to me.
Are you sure it was streaming in 4K? You have to upgrade your Netflix streaming plan to the 4 HD Screen option to get 4K content. It's $4.00 more per month. You'll see an "Ultra HD 4K" indicator next to the content that is available in 4K. You also have to have >25 Mbps speeds for it to work. I think it's worth it. I notice a difference.

IMG_0007.JPG