Post Your Last Purchase

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
My kids liked that too. I don't care fro twinkies so I didn't even try it.

Napoleon, sounds like you need that new watch band apple is developing to monitor blood glucose.

Reactions: imutter

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
So this is a big one.....after years of saving and waiting I’m finally getting my Tesla Model 3 AWD Dual Motor Long Range in Midnight metallic in 2 weeks! All paperwork is done, just waiting to get the vehicle!

5AF0EDD4-2A0A-49CF-9649-9218AD322535.jpeg

Reactions: RoofMonkey

Houdini

Sep 20, 2015
Bought this type of futon from Ikea. Found it be be a great purchase because people can use it if they need to stay by me.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I finally had to break down and get a new laptop to replace the almost ten year old, "Slower than molasses in January", Compaq laptop I had. I went shopping and picked up a Lenovo that seemed like a winner on paper until I started loading my software into it. That made it about as slow as the Compaq laptop it replaced so I restored it back to factory condition, took it back for a refund and went shopping again. I ended up with an HP model 14-CF0013DX 14" laptop for only $30 more than the Lenovo. The HP seems to be handling all my software without a problem. The only issue I have with it really is a minor one and that's the lack of an optical drive. Shame on me because I didn't notice that lack until after I got it home but oh well, external CD/DVD drives aren't all that expensive so I have one coming from Amazon. In the meantime I installed all my software onto the HP laptop by transferring it to a thumb drive and installing it that way. It was a bit cumbersome installing all of it that way but it works.

Laptop small.jpg