Post Your Last Purchase

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Haven't tried mine yet. How do they feel on?
At first they were a little uncomfortable, until I realized I had the R in my left ear and my L in my right ear LOL. Now that I have them in correctly they feel great, and I have small ear holes. They don't fall out either even when I shake my head. These are a huge improvement over the others, and the sound is great. There is a noticeable bass sound to them.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
At first they were a little uncomfortable, until I realized I had the R in my left ear and my L in my right ear LOL. Now that I have them in correctly they feel great, and I have small ear holes. They don't fall out either even when I shake my head. These are a huge improvement over the others, and the sound is great. There is a noticeable bass sound to them.
That's good. Those damn round things never stayed in my ear don't matter how hard I pushed lol
Thanks.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Do the replica Beats actually sound and look good? I find the genuine ones too expensive and not worth it because the material is crap and cannot take a beating, and that's from experiences of many friends of mine as well as sales reps in BestBuy and Radioshack. There are replicas here that looks almost exactly like the original Beats, you just cannot tell the difference.

I really am impressed with the wireless Beats, though, and a couple of people at Gold's Gym where I work out have them and say they're pretty good and don't get ruined from the sweat, but then again $269 (before taxes) is pretty high.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Nano to micro and standard SIM adapters.
41G+d4YpCrL._SS400_.jpeg

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I can't show you directly, but here is a URL where you can see it:
http://m.rocketfishproducts.com/m/products/mobile-phones-gps/RF-A5T2C.html

This is a totally clear gel case from rocketfish. Actually the best looking (I think) case for the money, plus it's completely clear so your phone shows through.
Of all the cases I looked at today, this looked the best on my phone, and the soft gel will cushion the impact of an accidental drop.