Post your MacBook pics

kokogirl

Gold
Why should all the Air owners have all the fun? OK, I just wanted to post a pic of my new MacBook! :)

Apple124

Bronze
thats very nice!
ill get some pictures up of my black macbook tomorrow!
suprisingly, i never took any when i get it last month!

lol no not the polka dot one I just want a mac book I think since I have been a iPhone owner and reading everything here. I am finished with the pc...

Luckykelleyk

Gold
lol no not the polka dot one I just want a mac book I think since I have been a iPhone owner and reading everything here. I am finished with the pc...
Haha I know I was just jokin. My macbook is my first mac, I got it in september. I will NEVER go back to pc!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Haha I know I was just jokin. My macbook is my first mac, I got it in september. I will NEVER go back to pc!
True. I converted last Feb (07) and will NEVER go back. I've actually converted a few people in my office, lol.

Sweet looking macbooks!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
True. I converted last Feb (07) and will NEVER go back. I've actually converted a few people in my office, lol.

Sweet looking macbooks!
I've converted a few people in my days, but nobody in my office. My partners don't have any computer esthetics. The cheaper, the blacker, the uglier :eek:(especially with those windoze/microsoft stickers)....the better.

Lovely MacBook, KoKoGirl

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
I've converted a few people in my days, but nobody in my office. My partners don't have any computer esthetics. The cheaper, the blacker, the uglier :eek:(especially with those windoze/microsoft stickers)....the better.

Lovely MacBook, KoKoGirl
Actually got one of the partners in my office to switch. He actually wants to take the whole office into a mac environment, but due to the software we use, it's not possible. He is considering bootcamp/parallels though.

KeKe

Bronze
I don't have a mac yet but I'm hoping to be getting one in the near future. All your macs look so cool and I really love that polka dot skin.

up10ad

Genius
Gold
You guys and girls are reallllly enticing me to go with a Macbook.:laugh2: I've been a PC guy since 1982 :oops: but my next purchase will definitely be either a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. I think I need the larger screen... but the Air is soo cool.

I'll have to add my pics to this when I get home. good lookin MB kokogirl

zandrik

Bronze
Custom laptop skins through best buy

Best buy has a link on their site that lets you go and design a cover for your laptop.

Here is the link

enjoy

Been a windows user since 3.1. Got a MBP about 2 weeks ago. I can not believe the difference. Things run so much smoother and faster than windows. Also no crashes or virus. Wish I had switched years ago. Oh well! My Windows PC is collecting dust.
I am a converted Apple user. Have to admit the iPhone and this forum had a lot to do with my decision and am glad I made the switch.

kokogirl

Gold
Been a windows user since 3.1. Got a MBP about 2 weeks ago. I can not believe the difference. Things run so much smoother and faster than windows. Also no crashes or virus. Wish I had switched years ago. Oh well! My Windows PC is collecting dust.
I am a converted Apple user. Have to admit the iPhone and this forum had a lot to do with my decision and am glad I made the switch.
I asked you in another thread when you got you MBP. Now I know! How exciting.

I like the looks of the MBP, I just did not need one, so I decided to save the $ for other things!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
I asked you in another thread when you got you MBP. Now I know! How exciting.

I like the looks of the MBP, I just did not need one, so I decided to save the $ for other things!
Cool. You ARE you enjoying your new MB, yes?

Best buy has a link on their site that lets you go and design a cover for your laptop.

Here is the link

enjoy
These are not Best Buy's skins per se; they are operated by SkinIt.com

**The Best Buy Skins Site is operated by Skinit. The information you provide will be handled according to the SkinIt Privacy Statement and will also be shared with Best Buy. For more information on how Best Buy will handle your information please review the Best Buy Privacy Policy.**

Here's my black MacBook.

Last edited by a moderator: