Post your personal reviews on iDay!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 23, 2007
Hi. I been reading these posts several weeks now. I just joined. Although I want an iPhone as much as those here, I'm gonna wait it out a few months or until the final reviews are in. I am hoping to read some good reviews from you guys come iday! Specifically the keyboard worthiness and the overall internet experience from att's network. Be honest about it, if it doesn't live up to the hype.
Happy Iphoning!

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
ya i felt this way a few months ago but the closer it got to and the more i read up on the iPhone i must have one! i cant even wait till friday but im sure lots of reviews will be posted that night.

Jun 23, 2007
Don't worry; reviews will be coming everywhere on iDay!
I'm sure they will. I'm sure the iPhone will be great, its the speed of the networkthat worries me. You see, I work for att,(not cingular wireless side) and on our field laptops we have connectivity to the edge network. It connects at about 115k, and believe me, it is very slow sometimes. I am interested to hear the overall connection experience from those here and elsewhere.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Hi. I been reading these posts several weeks now. I just joined. Although I want an iPhone as much as those here, I'm gonna wait it out a few months or until the final reviews are in. I am hoping to read some good reviews from you guys come iday! Specifically the keyboard worthiness and the overall internet experience from att's network. Be honest about it, if it doesn't live up to the hype.
Happy Iphoning!
I'm with ya here! I just need to quit reading all these cool new updates so i will be able to hold out for a few months!

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
I'm sure they will. I'm sure the iPhone will be great, its the speed of the networkthat worries me. You see, I work for att,(not cingular wireless side) and on our field laptops we have connectivity to the edge network. It connects at about 115k, and believe me, it is very slow sometimes. I am interested to hear the overall connection experience from those here and elsewhere.
Well don't you have to wait a couple months to get the phone anyway since you work for AT&T?

Better chance for me anyway!

Jun 23, 2007
Well don't you have to wait a couple months to get the phone anyway since you work for AT&T?

Better chance for me anyway!
I work for the telephone repair part of att, not the wireless subsidary. It's like a different company. Their restrictions only reply to their wireless employees, not me. Heck, I still don't even use ATT wireless now because I cannot get the same rates as my t-mobile, but that may change in time with this iPhone stuff.
But I am getting anxious too...who knows, I'll probably give in and go for it too.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
I work for the telephone repair part of att, not the wireless subsidary. It's like a different company. Their restrictions only reply to their wireless employees, not me. Heck, I still don't even use ATT wireless now because I cannot get the same rates as my t-mobile, but that may change in time with this iPhone stuff.
But I am getting anxious too...who knows, I'll probably give in and go for it too.
the reason why im not waiting is i don't want to be stuck not getting one for a while, im pretty sure the iPhone is going to be great, its from Apple, come on hahaha. really tho i know i will be reading and watching all thos reviews and i know i would be in regret and then i would try to get one and i know they would be sold out everywhere