Post Your Ringtone "websites" Here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/mp3-ringtones/1/

Well I'll start off with the best ringtone website I have ever found!
Thousand's of "FREE" no gimmick seriously

If you register a username/password there is no 20second wait to download these mp3's, most are 192k but some of the 128k i found don't sound too good on the iPhone. Enjoy!

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
how do you download these to the iPhone? sorry If iam a noob to this just joined site today ^^.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
thank you, can this affect my phone in any way like damage it or something? kinda scared to do anything out of what is already there lol unless it was allowed and it seems Apple doesn't want it to be lol

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
thank you, can this affect my phone in any way like damage it or something? kinda scared to do anything out of what is already there lol unless it was allowed and it seems Apple doesn't want it to be lol
lots of people here have custome ringtones! don't be skeered it's only iPhone. :cool:

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I don't understand this site's appeal. You can just make your own ringtones with iPhoneRingToneMaker using your own MP3s. What's so hard about that?

tpd

Aug 19, 2007
I like Mobile9 and http://www.lasyk.net/ (an SE site but with MP3 ringtones)

They really are no strings attached. The main thing I use them for is non-musical tones for SMS and alike. Also, I sometimes find a ringtone that someone made up that I like. Not real big on pop-song ringtones.

If you're on a Mac iFuntastic is easy as pie to use for getting ringtones on your iPhone. I'll bet there is a comparable Windows app out there too.

I make no claims to know for sure but from what I've read even if you brick the iPhone, doing a full restore should get you back in businesss. I'm sure someone has managed to screw things up so bad that they couldn't fix it but I would bet they were hacking more than ringtones.