Post Your Switch Easy Pictures Upon You Receiving Your Case

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Hey guys. Show off your New case on your iPhone when you received yours in the mail.
If you've already gotten yours, please post your pics.

Let me introduce mine.

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
Just got mine about 5 mins ago! Chris, I want that theme! What is it? As soon as I find out whether or not I can leave my crystal film on and use it together with the red film, I'll post up some pics. Is that how you guys are doing it? It was a pain to apply the crystal film right and I finally managed to get it on with no bubbles or specs underneath...

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Just got mine about 5 mins ago! Chris, I want that theme! What is it? As soon as I find out whether or not I can leave my crystal film on and use it together with the red film, I'll post up some pics. Is that how you guys are doing it? It was a pain to apply the crystal film right and I finally managed to get it on with no bubbles or specs underneath...
Shoot me your E-mail address and i'll shoot this them right over to you. I don't have the crystal film so i'm not sure. But enjoy the theme. The capsul was great for my red theme as red is one of my favorite colors and I thought the red theme for the phone would be great. I've gotten plenty of compliments in public and people had absolutely no idea what type of phone it was until I told them it was an iPhone.
Enjoy

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
does it work with the Apple anti-glare screen protector? Those ones that come with it don't do much for me...
Yup! Slides right in. In fact, I took some pics with the case and my crystal film alone. Fits perfect and looks just like it has the black sleeve on there. Then I placed the red sleeve on top of my crystal film and psylichon it looks great.

I was telling Chris earlier that I wish Switcheasy included crystal films with these cases in each of the colors and then toss in an antiglare one as well. That would make these the best quality and value cases hands down.