Posting Pictures?

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
I took some pics that I would like to share with the forum, but can't figure out how to upload them. I know that I need to type in the web address to the exact picture file. I am using Kodak Gallery. Anyone know how to this with that specific program?

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
I took some pics that I would like to share with the forum, but can't figure out how to upload them. I know that I need to type in the web address to the exact picture file. I am using Kodak Gallery. Anyone know how to this with that specific program?
I use PhotoBucket. I load my pictures in my album on my account there. When I want to display a picture on some website, I merely click the the IMG Code like listed below any picture I have there (it's the last link shown), then it automatically "copies" it. Then I just click "paste" on the website post page I want to display it on.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
If you have your own website you can upload them to your site and then just do a ref http://

Also spong guy ask me another question I need another star...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I use PhotoBucket. I load my pictures in my album on my account there. When I want to display a picture on some website, I merely click the the IMG Code like listed below any picture I have there (it's the last link shown), then it automatically "copies" it. Then I just click "paste" on the website post page I want to display it on.
that's exactly what i do. it's a really nice website for storing or also finding images etc.

sp33d

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
You should just use flickr. You can use iflickr (on Installer) and take pics. Once you take the pic, it automatically uploads it to your flickr account and someone can see your photo you just took instantaneously from anywhere.

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Can you just upload a small pick from your desktop and have it appear. When I tried it it just shows the name of the pic in the post

Works fine in other forum's.

Little hlp pls:)
Thanks

Ther must be a section of help somewhere here on this subject...can't find it.:oops:
FOUND IT!

Hayesimus said:
when you are making a post, you must compose a reply in the advanced reply box. Not the quick reply box. Anyway, there is a little paper clip just above the message field(where you enter text) and you click on it. It will then pop up another window. You click browse. Locate your image then double click on it. Then you click the UPLOAD button next to the browsed image. Once its done uploading you click CLOSE WINDOW. then there is ONE more step to insure that your picture is DISPLAYED and not just a link. Click the paper clip again and then go to your pic and click on it. Some text will be inserted into your comment representing your image. Make sure you move your cursor to the end of your text before You do the ONE MORE STEP thing. otherwise you run the risk of having an image inside a word. lol. also when doing more than one image, its a good idea to do the following. When you are done browsing and uploading all of your desired images, and you are doing the ONE MORE STEP thing, make sure you move the cursor after clicking on each image. for some reason when it inserts the text, it highlights parts of it, so if you just keep clicking your next pic, it will mess it all up. just fyi. hope that helps. if not lemme know