Power button location

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by RyansTitan05, Sep 19, 2014.

1. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

Just curious what you all think now that you have had a few hours to play with your new iphone 6 or iPhone 6 plus...

For me the locations absolutely perfect.. Been weird getting used to it but the more and more I use it the more and more I love the location of it...

What are your thoughts?

2. aknightstale41

Gold

I agree, the button is in the best place it can be for the size of these phones, works very well for me... Also I really am liking this plus, it's surprisingly not bulky in my pocket, being that it's a slimmer version helps quite a bit and makes it very user-friendly in my hands...(I don't have super big hands either).

3. Zzz

Zzz Contributor
    Bronze

I like the new location of the power button. I'm still reaching for the top of the phone every now and then, lol. I'll get used to it though.

4. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

I'm not totally in love with it only because I end up squeezing the volume buttons as well.
    It was also far easier to silence a call or send it to voicemail with the button on top while my phone was still in my pocket

5. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

Like everyone else I'm still reaching to the top of the phone. Seeing that I have had an iPhone since they were released it's going to take a while to get used to it.

6. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Exactly this