Power support no first layer?

Mar 23, 2009
In my haste I didn't apply the first skin layer. Do you think it makes any difference? Thanks

Mar 23, 2009
Power support screen protectors? There's only one "layer".
Thanks for reply. The kit comes with two screens with a plastic backing and one other layer (not a hard screen) on a white backing.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I think he's talking about the white "cleaner skin". It's a slightly tacky piece you use to clean any lint or debris from the screen before applying the actual screen protector.
To answer the OP, I believe it's optional. So long as your screen is clean when applying the protector, you should be fine.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I think he's talking about the white "cleaner skin". It's a slightly tacky piece you use to clean any lint or debris from the screen before applying the actual screen protector.
To answer the OP, I believe it's optional. So long as your screen is clean when applying the protector, you should be fine.
Hmmm, mine didn't come with one of those.

Mar 23, 2009
)

OK gotta! Many thanks! BTW masking tap works fine also. At first you see some fuzziness but after a while it all disappears.