Powerpoint attachments on the iPhone?

mfox

Oct 17, 2007
Is there any way to open and read a powerpoint attachment on the iPhone? Or will there be a good possibility of that capability after the SDK is rolled out in February?
Thanks

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
i thought we are able to or is that just a word doc. Maybe im thinking of an excel doc.

Adam3502

Jan 12, 2008
Try wondershare ppt to video. I bought it two weeks ago, it works well. There is an option in the output, powerpoint to iPhone. after the conversion finishes, just transfer the output to your iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 12, 2008
Is there any way to open and read a powerpoint attachment on the iPhone? Or will there be a good possibility of that capability after the SDK is rolled out in February?
Thanks
Because iPhone support MPEG-4 video format, you can use Acoolsoft PPT2Video Converter to convert your PowerPoint slides to MPEG-4, then import the video to iPhone or sync with iTunes, so that's the way for you to watch your PowerPoint Presentation on your iPhone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
www.box.net is an online storage service which includes the services to edit and create word, powerpoint, excel documents. It's really useful and very quick to upload to.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
These are all great finds, I book marked them because people ask this question many times.