PP jailbreak?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
There's no way to tell if PP stole only the early version of the TaiG jailbreak or has stolen all the updates as well. If you install the PP jailbreak, you won't have access to the TaiG updates, which are very important. It's your call, though.

ironlungakc

Bronze
Aug 26, 2007
Ok...so your expert advice is to not use it???
I'm deferring to you all on eic to let me know if I should use this or wait for taig to release a Mac version.
Has anyone tried this?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ok...so your expert advice is to not use it???
I'm deferring to you all on eic to let me know if I should use this or wait for taig to release a Mac version.
Has anyone tried this?
I'm not sure about me being an expert, but thank you all the same. Personally, I would wait on the Taig Mac jailbreak in order to ensure a stable, updated utility.

Damn, you're an old-timer here, aren't you? :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ok. I updated to 8.4 bc I got the apple watch (which I love!) but i need my jb back. Ugh!!!!!
I would wait, but that's easy for me to say because I'm already jailbroken. If you can't wait, you could jailbreak with this one then restore and re-jailbreak with TaiG once theirs is ready.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Ok. I updated to 8.4 bc I got the apple watch (which I love!) but i need my jb back. Ugh!!!!!
For what it's worth, I recently updated to 8.3 the day before 8.4 was released so I could get in before Apple closed the signing window. Then, when Taig released the jailbreak for 8.4, I went ahead and updated to 8.4 and am "patiently" waiting on the Mac version of the Taig tool. I hope it's not too much longer!