PP jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by ironlungakc, Jul 13, 2015.

1. ironlungakc

ironlungakc Member
    Bronze

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

There's no way to tell if PP stole only the early version of the TaiG jailbreak or has stolen all the updates as well. If you install the PP jailbreak, you won't have access to the TaiG updates, which are very important. It's your call, though.

3. ironlungakc

ironlungakc Member
    Bronze

Ok...so your expert advice is to not use it???
    I'm deferring to you all on eic to let me know if I should use this or wait for taig to release a Mac version.
    Has anyone tried this?

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I'm not sure about me being an expert, but thank you all the same. Personally, I would wait on the Taig Mac jailbreak in order to ensure a stable, updated utility.

Damn, you're an old-timer here, aren't you? :D

5. ironlungakc

ironlungakc Member
    Bronze

Ok. I updated to 8.4 bc I got the apple watch (which I love!) but i need my jb back. Ugh!!!!!

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I think a little patience will pay off. It shouldn't take Taig long now that they've begun work on it.

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I would wait, but that's easy for me to say because I'm already jailbroken. If you can't wait, you could jailbreak with this one then restore and re-jailbreak with TaiG once theirs is ready.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

For what it's worth, I recently updated to 8.3 the day before 8.4 was released so I could get in before Apple closed the signing window. Then, when Taig released the jailbreak for 8.4, I went ahead and updated to 8.4 and am "patiently" waiting on the Mac version of the Taig tool. I hope it's not too much longer!