pre-launch discount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Hey everyone, I went to our fearless leader (Chris) and asked permission to post this. My new iPhone cases are in are ready for sale. Because this is my personal favorite site for getting updates on the iPhone I'm putting up a 20% pre-launch discount for all my fellow Everything iPhone posters. Just use this discount code when you check out: eip123

Thanks and here's hoping we all get an iPhone the first day they're out! :cool:

http://www.zuluworks.com/prod/smallcases/smallcases_main.htm

Also, I much appreciate your patience with this advertising oriented post.

juju2682

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Champaign,IL
Hey everyone, I went to our fearless leader (Chris) and asked permission to post this. My new iPhone cases are in are ready for sale. Because this is my personal favorite site for getting updates on the iPhone I'm putting up a 20% pre-launch discount for all my fellow Everything iPhone posters. Just use this discount code when you check out: eip123

VERY NICE! 1 question, does it have magnets in it for closing it together. I'll probably still get one either way, one of the nicest i've seen so far!

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
VERY NICE! 1 question, does it have magnets in it for closing it together. I'll probably still get one either way, one of the nicest i've seen so far!
The flap version (The Traveller) does have a magnet closure. But I cleared that through Apple. Magnets won't affect flash memory, which is what's in the iPhone. They might affect the field for the antenna but the magnet is sufficiently separated from the antenna.

May 6, 2007
United States

Cool, thanks a lot. I will certainly look into it, as these are very nice cases and I need to protect the iPhone. How did you make sure they would fit the iPhone, though? Not that I don't trust you, but did you just pay close attention to the dimensions?

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Cool, thanks a lot. I will certainly look into it, as these are very nice cases and I need to protect the iPhone. How did you make sure they would fit the iPhone, though? Not that I don't trust you, but did you just pay close attention to the dimensions?
You're talking my nightmare of the last 6 weeks. I've been going on faith that the dimensions listed on the Apple website are correct. But then I heard the news about the battery and that the dimensions were not final, and about had a heart attack because my production had already started. If Apple changed the dimensions at that point I was going to eat about $20k. But I later I got confirmation from two insiders that dimension changes would be miniscule. In the fraction of a mm range.

In sampling we took the published dimensions and made a wooden mock up of the iPhone. It was actually really cool to hold the wood mock up and get a sense of the actual size of the iPhone. It's really nice. And the cases fit really nicely IMHO.