Pre-order Pajama Party

GSXRMike

Silver
Jun 21, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Wow. Such BS. I finally got the emails from when I ordered at 2:56am. iPhone 6 for my wife, due to arrive on the 19th. Iphone 6 Plus for myself, 14-21 days. WTF!? I was one of the first to order even BEFORE 3AM, lol. That sucks.

Reactions: Sweetie

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I just got a reservation # AT&T won't connect with apple. Probably be weeks before I get my phone. I got the AT&T hand off to work several times, but apple kept dropping the ball with the unavailable options. I was able to get them to offer me one 16GB but that's just too small.
We got the same thing in our house. It said a phone has been reserved and it gave me a reservation number. No email and nothing shows in my orders. It showed a 9/19 delivery.

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I'm done for now!! Suck it Apple. Made appt. for Genius Bar to replace my 5S that had a bunch of scratches just in case I decide to use my AC+ tomorrow. ;)

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Wow. Such BS. I finally got the emails from when I ordered at 2:56am. iPhone 6 for my wife, due to arrive on the 19th. Iphone 6 Plus for myself, 14-21 days. WTF!? I was one of the first to order even BEFORE 3AM, lol. That sucks.
How did you order?

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
Cheater!!

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
It's looking like the 6+ is in a higher demand but smaller quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
How did you order?
Did you receive an email from AT&T or is your order number working? I couldn't get through on the app, so I went through AT&T and I got my order in but I don't have anything but an order number that doesn't work. No shipping date or anything. It says it takes up to 24 hours.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Did you receive an email from AT&T or is your order number working? I couldn't get through on the app, so I went through AT&T and I got my order in but I don't have anything but an order number that doesn't work. No shipping date or anything. It says it takes up to 24 hours.
I got the same thing. The confirmation page did indicate delivery of 7-10 days on both phones.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Same thing I got. Very frustrating.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Went to order the iphone 6 128gb for my wife but have yet to receive email confirmation from the att site. Order number is not even active ... hope it works!

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
We got the same thing in our house. It said a phone has been reserved and it gave me a reservation number. No email and nothing shows in my orders. It showed a 9/19 delivery.
Where did it show the delivery date? I don't see a delivery date on the screen shot I took or when I checked the status.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I got the same thing. The confirmation page did indicate delivery of 7-10 days on both phones.
Mine say the same thing but I believe that the 7-10 days is talking about after it is shipped not when you'll receive it.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Where did it show the delivery date? I don't see a delivery date on the screen shot I took or when I checked the status.
When I finally had the option to "continue" after selecting color, size, etc it said delivers 9/19. I entered my carrier info and I got the reservation banner posted above. I wish I took a screen shot of it.