Pre-order Pajama Party

rattlhed

Bronze
Feb 16, 2009
Bellevue, WA
www.rtaphotography.com
Great! My local ISP just went TU. I hope the App Store app works good on 4G.
That's horrible! Last time that happened to me I was in Hawaii trying to pre-order Tool tickets, and the wi-fi in the hotel died and there was not cell service. Crapped out like 5 minutes before tickets went on sale. Ended up having to buy them aftermarket (show sold out) and paid 3x face value. Incredible show...no regrets but quite expensive.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
That's horrible! Last time that happened to me I was in Hawaii trying to pre-order Tool tickets, and the wi-fi in the hotel died and there was not cell service. Crapped out like 5 minutes before tickets went on sale. Ended up having to buy them aftermarket (show sold out) and paid 3x face value. Incredible show...no regrets but quite expensive.
Don't you dare let my Comcast router hear any of this! :D

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Every since I upgraded my cable service, it has been intermittent. I have had 3 techs out here and They haven't been able to fix it yet. It may come back again. But I'd hate to be in the middle of a transaction and have it go down!!!

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
ISP added TiVo as an option. They put some kind of "firewall" device on the cable. It seems to only affect my Internet and telephone. TiVo is fine!! Go figure!! Wish I still had the iPhone 5 with LTE. The speeds here were phenomenal. Downgraded to my 4S until the 6 comes out.

iprncess

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Took a small nap, woke up and now I'm second guessing my color choice. Space Grey vs. Silver.

iprncess

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I'd you were thinking of those two colors, you SHOULD be second guessing. GO FOR THE GOLD!!!
That was actually what I thought I'd be getting before the announcements, but the white "strips" on the back kinda threw me off.