Pre-Paid?

Jun 26, 2007
Im not old enough to use my credit so i have to use my moms and she messed hers up so much that i have to pay a 750 deposit. can i get prepaid until i raise enough money to pay for the deposit? or if you get prepaid do you have to stick with it?

Kyled8888@gmail.com

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Im not old enough to use my credit so i have to use my moms and she messed hers up so much that i have to pay a 750 deposit. can i get prepaid until i raise enough money to pay for the deposit? or if you get prepaid do you have to stick with it?
You can upgrade at anytime later! Congrats on saving up for the iPhone! Sorry you can't get a normal plan, but I'm sure you'll love it just the same! :)

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
OMG!:eek: I thought I was the worst on the block with a $300 deposit but I gladly pass the baton......Here ya go.