Pre Programmed Numbers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
What numbers do you think the iPhone will have pre programmed into it? I think the Apple Hotline 1800myApple I believe it is? Also I think AT&Ts number will be pre programmed.
What do you think?

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
What numbers do you think the iPhone will have pre programmed into it? I think the Apple Hotline 1800myApple I believe it is? Also I think AT&Ts number will be pre programmed.
What do you think?
I think that this is a sign that you are running out of things to talk about until the iPhone actually comes out. :p

Jun 17, 2007
Well, what about the possibility of having a string of numbers pre-programmed into the iPhone? E.g., when I need to check my home phone for messages, I have to call the stated message number, wait for the answer, then punch in my home phone number, wait for them to ask for my password and then punch that in. Will the iPhone allow me to preprogram that whole sequence (with appropriate pauses)?

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I've been thinking the same thing for several days, now.
Some of these threads are just pointless.
try weeks. :p

the news of the new displays, pricing of the plans, and overall launch buzz should HOPEFULLY kill off the pointless threads.

...in the end, though, i'm sure that i'm going to see one titled "What is going to be the very first though that comes into your skull when you first touch your iPhone! LOLz"

csegal33

Jan 2, 2008
My question as well

Well, what about the possibility of having a string of numbers pre-programmed into the iPhone? E.g., when I need to check my home phone for messages, I have to call the stated message number, wait for the answer, then punch in my home phone number, wait for them to ask for my password and then punch that in. Will the iPhone allow me to preprogram that whole sequence (with appropriate pauses)?
I am trying to do the same thing and getting very inconsistent results...let me know if you figure it out.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is a old topic.. 6 months at that but we must remember that christmas just passed that that there might be a lot of new traffic here, that is why these old threads are popping up. this is good for the new iPhoners and bad for us veterans of the game

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
When they lowered the price $200 at the beginning of September, he had a lot of people calling him.
I remember jjvaldez and I recommending against that price drop during our conference call with him. :eek:

He said he'd consider our suggestion. What ever came of that anyway? ;)