Pre-release iPhone information

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
To paraphrase William Shatner:

"You iPhone pre-release geeks! Get a life!"

Seriously, I'm about ready to scream over all the hypeposting... It'll be released when it's released, and you'll have all the details then - not just the scraps of half-truths and unconfirmable rumors that everyone is blasting here, there, and everywhere. Doesn't anyone have any patience anymore?

</rant>

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
LOL, "Seriously, I'm about ready to scream over all the hypeposting" Where is your patience? hee hee

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008

Seriously, I'm about ready to scream over all the hypeposting... It'll be released when it's released, and you'll have all the details then - not just the scraps of half-truths and unconfirmable rumors that everyone is blasting here, there, and everywhere. Doesn't anyone have any patience anymore?

</rant>
"Move out of your parent's basement! Go to WORK on June 29th! It's just a CELL PHONE!" ;)

That might have been one of the funniest SNL's I have ever seen, hands down.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

</rant>
People are just anxious, that's all. In the absence of solid news, folks tend to fill the void with anything they can.

BTW, I heard that the new iPhone is spherical in shape.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
People are just anxious, that's all. In the absence of solid news, folks tend to fill the void with anything they can.

BTW, I heard that the new iPhone is spherical in shape.
No you probably heard that the back of the iPhone was rounded, instead of the current and better flat bezel back.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
That would suck cause when you'd lay it on a flat surface its would still be wobbling around and stuff, only + I find about that rumor is that it would feel nicer in your palms?