Preorder from Apple or AT&T

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
most people who ordered within the first wave got them the day before or day of. if you missed that shipment then you got it the next week

goheels42

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Connecticut 860
I preordered through Apple.com last year, had the phone at my door the day before launch. I was actually waiting in line at the Apple store with my buddy for his phone, with the iPhone 4 already in hand. People were amazed.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I preordered through Apple.com last year, had the phone at my door the day before launch. I was actually waiting in line at the Apple store with my buddy for his phone, with the iPhone 4 already in hand. People were amazed.
Ah, what time did you order your phone? How long did it take you to get through. How were you notified or confirmed or informed as to when you would get the phone since you got it right away.

Sorry for the onslaught of questions. I just need some details. 1st time ordering the phone want to make sure I get it on at least iDay.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oh, so 12:00midnight EST is too early? I thoguht it would go live then. How do you know it goes live at that time?
there was links on this forum I think on general.

It make sense. If it went live at 12am Est that means people out west would be ordering on 11-6 and not the preorder date of 11-7

Reactions: Sharunda

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I called Apple and they said midnight PACIFIC.........which means 2am CST

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I don't want to be a debbie downer but at what point will they break away from teh Steve Jobs memorial page and bring back the iPhone 4s page. were slowlt getting closer

xpjet

Jul 6, 2009
I'm traveling and don't have my laptop. Can we pre-order from the Apple Store app?