Preparing for shipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 1, 2007
I pre-ordered two of the iPhone 4S One of my iPhones is processing, while the other is still 'Preparing to Ship'! Both still show an October 14th delivery date.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
What? ?Doubt? C'mon guys! Get excited. If U got your order in and you're getting emails from AT&T or Apple, you're getting your iPhone 4S.

It's going to happen!
Oh I know its coming. I ordered at 3:05am through AT&T call center. I was talking about the second part of these next few days going fast. I know myself, when i get a tracking number I check it every hour until I get it.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Oh I know its coming. I ordered at 3:05am through AT&T call center. I was talking about the second part of these next few days going fast. I know myself, when i get a tracking number I check it every hour until I get it.
U crack me up! Every hour....wait, I kind do that too. :unsure: Um, there's nothing wrong with me! Maybe not every hour, but a few times a day.

Keep busy doing work or something. I'll be at work so these days will go fast. Evenings will be brutal cause I'll be home checking and preparing for the arrival, by shopping for new case designs at my favorite spots.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
That's what I do as well. Just gimme that tracking number and I'll keep busy checking it.