Previous iPhone owner, will I have trouble activating?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I was just wondering, I have a new iPhone coming in. I had an iPhone before and sold it (DUMMY ME) anyway i have a different phone with At&t and wondered if I will have any trouble with activation on my new iPhone. Just wanted the input from others, Thanks to all, :cool: Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

erroneous

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Yes, you'll likely have all kinds of trouble activating it.

Did you get it activated yet?

Is it working yet?

How's it going so far?

Enjoying it?

Having fun with "iT"?

And it wasn't that bad activating it... was it?

Was iT?

Sorry Gang.

Couldn't control myself.

Hold me back next time.

JD

Exthero

Aug 29, 2007
Having down almost the same thing, Activating a new iPhone is the same process as when you activated your first one.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
is it just me or is anyone else surprised by the lack of threads and talk of folks jumping off the sidelines to buy a phone after the price drop?

Figured I'd see a few threads re people taking the leap/jump into the deep end, but it seems pretty quiet thus far. So many said they were waiting for a price drop.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
is it just me or is anyone else surprised by the lack of threads and talk of folks jumping off the sidelines to buy a phone after the price drop?

Figured I'd see a few threads re people taking the leap/jump into the deep end, but it seems pretty quiet thus far. So many said they were waiting for a price drop.
I have to wait till Monday :( for the phone to come in. I am excited about getting back in the iPhone groove. Thanks for the replies concerning activating the iPhone. wasn't for sure if I would have a problem with activation seeing that I owned an iPhone before, Thanks to all..Tim:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Regarding activations .... a friend of mine is leaving Verizon and purchased 2 iPhones for he and his wife. He's going to get a family plan (700 minutes) ... is the activation for 2 phones and 2 new numbers as straight forward as with a single plan and one phone?

Thanks!

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007

you are not allowed to do that because there are many whiny people still furious about the fact that they paid 600 and we paid 400. i did start a thread like that as soon as i got home with my iPhone wednesday nite and it just turned into a heated argument full of bitterness and name calling.

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
you are not allowed to do that because there are many whiny people still furious about the fact that they paid 600 and we paid 400. i did start a thread like that as soon as i got home with my iPhone wednesday nite and it just turned into a heated argument full of bitterness and name calling.
I happy for you Daniel! Congratulations.

Exthero

Aug 29, 2007
Regarding activations .... a friend of mine is leaving Verizon and purchased 2 iPhones for he and his wife. He's going to get a family plan (700 minutes) ... is the activation for 2 phones and 2 new numbers as straight forward as with a single plan and one phone?

Thanks!
The Activation process is about the same, It's all "Point and click" so It should be very easy.. It will walk new subscribers through the process with extreme ease.