previously loaded music on iPhone

bamagirl

Jun 21, 2009
Someone just gave me their old iPhone (1st gen) and it has 1,000s of songs loaded on it. How can I remove some of, but not all of, the previously loaded songs off the iPhone? The songs are not in my iTunes, but I would like to keep some of them. Thank you for your help.

jaydub

Jun 22, 2009
You can bring over any that were purchased by iTunes > File > Transfer Purchases from iPhone with the iPhone plugged in to your computer.

jaydub

Jun 22, 2009
Any songs not bought through iTunes will be lost if you try to sync. The way to keep those not purchased would be to back them with a cd. Don't think you can if not in your iTunes though. All those purchased you can go to file > download purchased......

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Someone just gave me their old iPhone (1st gen) and it has 1,000s of songs loaded on it. How can I remove some of, but not all of, the previously loaded songs off the iPhone? The songs are not in my iTunes, but I would like to keep some of them. Thank you for your help.
See if this helps you out.

atldvd

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
N.E. Oklahoma
try i-funbox (www.i-funbox.com). Use it to move all the songs you want to keep to your iTunes library on your computer. Then, you can sync the iPhone and copy back whatever you want to the iPhone.